Humping the ex's....dog

The woman round the corner gave her boyfriend the heave-ho after catching him wanking-off her Staffie. I asked her why the chap did it, she looked at me as though I were simple and responded, "He were pissed, wunne?"

G

goatrutar

The woman round the corner gave her boyfriend the heave-ho after catching him wanking-off her Staffie. I asked her why the chap did it, she looked at me as though I were simple and responded, "He were pissed, wunne?"
Not really fair. The staffie couldn't make a fist.

I'm waiting for a bus and the whole queue is looking at me and wondering why I am shaking with laughter. Intimate sample indeed, fucking comedy gold!!

He must have been barking

hat, coat etc

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
well dog handlers are taught to make fido happy when gets a bit too exited - this is a bit far and to be fair lechlade is a rural cotswolds type place.

I blame David Walliams for lowering the morality of the neighbourhood last year.

I've only read one report, did they cuff him or was he put on a lead before walkies into the van?

Don`t know what all the fuss is about, it was a bitch. It`s not as if he is a gay perv and fucked a male dog !

But the Recorder told her: "It is an unusual offence and an unusual way to behave.

"I want to get to the bottom of it and find out whether your client needs some help."
So it sounds as though the bench wants a crack at the dog too.

He must have been 'Barking' to have done that

well dog handlers are taught to make fido happy when gets a bit too exited - this is a bit far and to be fair lechlade is a rural cotswolds type place.

I blame David Walliams for lowering the morality of the neighbourhood last year.

I've only read one report, did they cuff him or was he put on a lead before walkies into the van?
Comments have been allowed now in the local rag, you're not posting as 'Hubert1841' are you Grumble?

"It's the wrong side of enough if a free born Englishman can't have "loving relations" with his best friend in his own home. It's near enough a by-law in the Forest of Dean, isn't it? Not my cup of char, mind you. I blame the Communists, the French and the Liberals. You'll be telling me I can't birch my own manservant next, damn your eyes.”

I can't believe that a bull mastiff couldn't have resisted if it wasn't consensual sex.