Humphrey: Death of Downing Streets Only Honest Resident

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Country_Bumpkin, Mar 20, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

A very sad day for British politics. Tears roll down C_B's face.
    After years of loyal service to Margaret Thatcher and John Major Humphrey the Downing Street cat, companion and confidente, has curled up his claws for the very last time. Humphrey lived his last few years in solitude after being banished from Downing Street by evil, cat hating Mrs Blair. The demise of Humphrey, legendary rat catcher, was inevitable as soon as bigger and more uncontrollable vermin moved into Number 10 back in May 1997.
  2. Another victim of New Labour
    RIP Humphrey
  3. R.I.P Humphrey, you did a fine job of keepin the mice at bay, shame you couldn't do the same with the rats.
  4. The smartest thing in Downing Street
  5. Awww sad indeed, RIP little moggy. :cry:
    I imagine there'll be a similar amount of emotional outpouring when the current verminous residents finally get their just deserts - jubilation instead of sorrow.
  6. Very suspicious...there needs to be an inquiry!

An attempt to deflect attention from the honours-for-loans scandal! :twisted:

7. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

From Lord Gnome's Archive:

A sad day......perhaps never has the term requiescat been more appropriate.... :?

Le Chevre
  8. It was her the bitch - she murdered Humphrey. As if dodging tube fares wasn't low enough!

I can see Mrs Bliar now trying to deflect the incoming fire by giving an after dinner speech (to an audience of suitably pink and fluffy animal rights protestors) to raise funds for Cat Rescue and then 'creaming' off all the money for her fees.

And if Mrs Bliar finds cats unhygienic, she wants to look at her husband's colleagues in the Labour Party. At least cats only lick their own arrses!
  9. Humphrey appeared terrified

It seems Humphrey was a good judge of character. I think I'd be fcuking terrified if she was holding onto me.
  10. The poor cat probably died from natural causes. Maybe heart attack? Has he asked for treatment in Moscow?
  11. Mrs Blair, who was reported as finding cats unhygienic

It seems she doesn't mind that her husband is bordering on dirty.
  12. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

( bet it's a damn long time since the Great Helmsman had a decent head-job then.......unless that's what he finds so attractive about the otherwise freakazoid Ms Caplin of course... :lol: )
  13. i agree, the rat did it.
  14. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

RIP Humphrey.....
  15. I actually find Mrs bLair rather unhygenic, she killed Humphrey....... the bitch and one day I hope somebodys cat craps in her bed!

RIP Humphrey. :cry: