Humourous/informative Twitter feeds

I've done the search & not seen anything like this, but following on from the brilliant recommendation about the anonymous confessions on @fesshole on Tw@tter, I wondered what useful/informative Twitter feeds arrsers would recommend.

INFORMATIVE
@barristershorse - Pro Brexit, very reasoned and informed
@edglasgow59 - economics, specifically Scottish economics
@zubymusic - anti wokist, won't play the race card

ENTERTAINING
@wedonotlearn73 - "Blackadder" - sporadically suspended by Twitter police
@diversitypatrol - Tolerance Police
@titaniamcgrath - great parody, possibly being wound down soon by its creator Andrew Doyle as 'zhe' is so well known.

What other recommendations?

Ritch

LE
I've done the search & not seen anything like this, but following on from the brilliant recommendation about the anonymous confessions on @fesshole on Tw@tter, I wondered what useful/informative Twitter feeds some arrsers would recommend.

INFORMATIVE

ENTERTAINING
@titaniamcgrath - great parody, possibly being wound down soon by its creator Andrew Doyle as 'zhe' is so well known.

Edited.

Fake Sheikh

War Hero
I've done the search & not seen anything like this, but following on from the brilliant recommendation about the anonymous confessions on @fesshole on Tw@tter, I wondered what useful/informative Twitter feeds arrsers would recommend.

INFORMATIVE

ENTERTAINING

Twitter is for those that want to let others know what they are doing in life 24/7, oh look at me, look at me.
So those posting of breasts/gash/arrse/ or a.n.other might come back to haunt them as it stays on the net forever.

I try to make my footprint on the net as small as possible & it will stay that way.

Twitter is for those that want to let others know what they are doing in life 24/7, oh look at me, look at me.
So those posting of breasts/gash/arrse/ or a.n.other might come back to haunt them as it stays on the net forever.

I try to make my footprint on the net as small as possible & it will stay that way.
Maybe for some. And there is no shortage of the proverbial pub idiot shouting into the internet. But there are some genuinely interesting accounts out there who don’t just want to have online quarrels IMHO

Motaka

Clanker
God@TheTweetOfGod is good for a daily giggle.

kyle Dunnigan@kyledunnigan is hilarious but only posts once a week or so.

Latest Threads