Humourless MODs on ARRSE

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Pitswamper, Sep 16, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Surely not I hear you say.
    Foresto (Sp?) posted a witty reposte to my post in the Navy question in the Newbies forum.
    I replied in a similar vein, I came back and hey presto my post was removed and the thread locked. How starnge.
    Surely this wasn't the best the pride of ARSSE could come up with. :twisted:

2. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Slagging off Mods is always a good way to endear yourself to them, I always thought. Gets you special new tags too.

3. Here we go again.

Before you comitt to pressing the submit button make sure you've read the stickied rules for each specific forum.

You might feel you want to say whatever you want, but the Mod in question may have assumed that not everybody wanted to read it.

If you aren't happy with anything, there is a complaints procedure. admin@arrse.co.uk and emails should be titled 'mummy my bottom lip is wobbling'

4. Foresto's done similar with some of my posts.....which is fair enough since my posts were neither informative, or usefull to the young greenhorns. At the end of the day it's his train set....he can drive it how he wants.

5. You were a litte excitable with your reply! Harsh to have it blocked though, especially so early on a Teusday morning.

Leave the poor pet to get some tips, whether people know what they are on about or not Foresto you bully! Infantry or Naval Engineer - tough choice!

6. Naval engineer? Does that involve piercing belly buttons??

7. You have to realise that 97% of the MOD's on here are Liberal voting women/muslims/poofs and usually on the blob. The 3% that are men are eunuchs, wear earrings and drink Sherry. :wink:

8. Pitswamper, you can be a really obnoxious cnut at times Good drills Royal

You do seem to have had a point regarding the lack of qualification to comment by some of the posters though:
    I don't know what you said to Forestero, but after you've dried your eyes, pass him the tissues.

9. I'm a MOD in the 'Other Place', we try, if given the opportunity, to respond in kind to humourous cracks at our expense not immediately shut a thread down.
    What was he/she afraid of? Being made to look a Tw@t by a Bootneck, jesus it must have been a bad day if the cream of ARRSE is scared of that. :twisted:
    As for getting an 02 tag, so what. It's not like I'd be wearing it like a brand on my forehead in public in the real world is it?
    Remember it's only the internet. Or are most of you so reliant on ARRSE for human contact that you shoite yourselves when a MOD says BOO?
    I was simply shocked that a Moderator on here was such an easy target.

10. What I said was not obnoxious, offensive (well only slightly i did remark 'Do One ' at thee end of my post perhaps this gave Foresto the heavie jeebies?) or defamatory.
    so a MOD can abuse a member of this site and then when that member replies in a similar vein, the MOD can get all prissy, delete the members post and then lock the thread.
    How very lame is that.

11. I'm a cnut for a living, whats your excuse. :twisted:

What I said in response to his remark that I should dry my eyes was

The rapier like wit of the Army raises it's ugly head... and implodes whilst typing a hackneyed cliche. oh and at the end do one

12. What like a scared fecking girl? He'd never leave the depot if he was a real train driver.

13. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Go for six posts in a row. Go on. You show them who's boss.

Muppet

14. Good for you, why don't you fuck off over there then.

15. Our Mods are the best in the world!.
    They are strong,fearless and brave.In some cases they are Devilishly handsome. They are also cheap.
    Would you want to trawl through all this crap,day after day,weeding out the good from the bad? No,of course you wouldn't.
    I will not hear a word against them.