Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by jim4244, May 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sorry, position has now been filled.
  2. How much time have you got??

fcuk!! He's gone already
  3. Sorry. I posted details then almost immediately received a telephone call informing me that the post had been filled.
  4. Hmm.. I was about to get medieval on someone for posting something serious about humint there.. thought I was looking at another, "I want to get a big watch - tell me exactly what is involved in getting on a preselect because I am too chuffing stupid to go and ask my Adjt" thread.

5. No..............
  6. Preownership of a Northface jacket, climbing trousers and an inability to communicate with people from other units.... ;)
  7. so, you were found not suitable as well

8. Right....for those who have PM'd me:

1/Earlier today I was e mailed an urgent job for someone with extensive HUMINT experience.

2/ This was a civvy job, somewhere sandy, working for a global security company, on loads of dosh per day.

3/ I did not match the person spec, and therefore to help the company out (whom I have operated for before) posted on this site for candidates.

4/ Shortly after posting I received a call from the company thanking me for my assistance and informing me that they had a candidate.

5/ YES! ....If anything comes up in the future I'll let you know, but you have to be in a position to deploy to this sort of position immediately. MEANING that they won't keep the post open while you sort out leaving the Army.

I hope this makes everything clear now?
  9. Can this thread be taken off now then ???? It might invoke too much interest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :?
  10. nooo not yet. I waiting for the phone call!!!!!

Call me and i'll be out of here

11. No, I never even bothered to try for it. I was given the hard sell several times but I couldn't be bothered to be perfectly honest.
  12. c'mon mucker! don't bite - it doesn't suit you. :D

anyway, you have to be fit, not short and rotund :twisted:
  13. That's a lie! Last time I was given the hard sell (again) the party line was that you only have to be able to pass a BFPA. I passed mine about a month ago and I am short and getting more CR shaped by the day. By no stretch of the imagination could I be called fit!

Mind you, the party line could have been a lie...................
  14. Its all in the mind!

anyway..looks lke a wet weekend. Perfect weather for my North Face gear!

15. Humint? Check.

Sandy place? (looks outside) Check. Sandstorm in progress!

Want more money? Check.

Beard? Dang. :(