HUMINT

How much time have you got??

fcuk!! He's gone already

Sorry. I posted details then almost immediately received a telephone call informing me that the post had been filled.

Hmm.. I was about to get medieval on someone for posting something serious about humint there.. thought I was looking at another, "I want to get a big watch - tell me exactly what is involved in getting on a preselect because I am too chuffing stupid to go and ask my Adjt" thread.

:X

Davros_the_Dalek said:
Hmm.. I was about to get medieval on someone for posting something serious about humint there.. thought I was looking at another, "I want to get a big watch - tell me exactly what is involved in getting on a preselect because I am too chuffing stupid to go and ask my Adjt" thread.

No..............

Davros_the_Dalek said:

Preownership of a Northface jacket, climbing trousers and an inability to communicate with people from other units.... ;)

so, you were found not suitable as well

:twisted:

Right....for those who have PM'd me:

1/Earlier today I was e mailed an urgent job for someone with extensive HUMINT experience.

2/ This was a civvy job, somewhere sandy, working for a global security company, on loads of dosh per day.

3/ I did not match the person spec, and therefore to help the company out (whom I have operated for before) posted on this site for candidates.

4/ Shortly after posting I received a call from the company thanking me for my assistance and informing me that they had a candidate.

5/ YES! ....If anything comes up in the future I'll let you know, but you have to be in a position to deploy to this sort of position immediately. MEANING that they won't keep the post open while you sort out leaving the Army.

I hope this makes everything clear now?

nooo not yet. I waiting for the phone call!!!!!

Call me and i'll be out of here

:D

AF1771 said:
so, you were found not suitable as well

:twisted:
No, I never even bothered to try for it. I was given the hard sell several times but I couldn't be bothered to be perfectly honest.

c'mon mucker! don't bite - it doesn't suit you. :D

anyway, you have to be fit, not short and rotund :twisted:

AF1771 said:
c'mon mucker! don't bite - it doesn't suit you. :D

anyway, you have to be fit, not short and rotund :twisted:
That's a lie! Last time I was given the hard sell (again) the party line was that you only have to be able to pass a BFPA. I passed mine about a month ago and I am short and getting more CR shaped by the day. By no stretch of the imagination could I be called fit!

Mind you, the party line could have been a lie...................

Its all in the mind!

anyway..looks lke a wet weekend. Perfect weather for my North Face gear!

:D

Humint? Check.

Sandy place? (looks outside) Check. Sandstorm in progress!

Want more money? Check.

Beard? Dang. :(

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Howayman Int Corps 43
CRmeansCeilingReached Int Corps 1
G Int Corps 20