Humble Bundle- 6 games for however much you want to pay

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by mcflurry, Aug 15, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Dead Space, Dead Space 3, Crysis 2, Burnout: Paradise, Mirror's Edge, and Medal of Honor 2010

All for as much as you're willing to part with
  2. Just got mine... plus a BF3 key and sims (Woo)... only a few hours left worth the donation.

3. 12 days left
  4. what console or PC is it ?
  5. Oh sorry Pebbles must of misread it.

Its for PC mate
  6. I'm downloading sims 3. Got up to 6gb then it seems to be going backwards.
    6,000 KB now down to 5,300 KB

WTF, never seen that before. Anyone have a scooby?
  7. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Bought and paid for. I finally downloaded Origin for this so now I need some friends' IDs!

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2
  8. Got all of them at a very decent donation. Chuffed. Cracking idea.
  9. Burnout Paradise is temperamental. Sometimes it works fine, today it's crashed within a minute of me loading it. Sigh.
  10. Cheers very much for the link- shame my ea origins is a different email to my ps3 accounts- gonna have to start burnout from scratch
  11. You can get Steam versions of most of them if you're that way inclined.
  12. Got this earlier. I'm pretty chuffed to be honest, got a load of games I can install on my MacBook Air for about 4 quid!
  13. For those who are having problems with the Origin client application or games crashing it may be caused by NVidia Drivers settings. This can be solved by finding the offending graphical setting in your NVidia Control Panel. For me it was 8 x FSAA, I reduced it to 2x and no more problems.

If you cant get the Origins client to start at all or games crash immediately then right click the shortcut and Open program with the Integrated Graphics Controller. From there you can at least load these awesome games, running the game itself crash free (ironic for Burnout series) is very much dependant on the NVidia settings themselves I'm afraid.
  14. I remember Burnout Paradise being a right cock. For a start there's **** all to see in game aside from sidewalks and construction sites, and then there's that yabbering mong who insists on interrupting the terrible 2008 emo squawk EA trax reckons is music.

Funny thing is a couple of days ago EA fucked up royal with a bunch of validation codes and folk were getting the entire library of Origin for absolutely nothing. They've locked down now.

EA's desperate for some decent PR at this point. The last few years have not been kind to them.