Human rights my Arrse

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Hescoheed, Mar 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The outrage shuttle will be leaving in 2 minutes.......all aboard (or not as the case might be)!!!

Oi Scumbag lag!!

1. You committed a crime and whilst I do not know what you are in for, you probably violated some law abiding citizen's human rights........ergo you forfeited yours.

2. Why should the prison system and the tax payer pay for alternative treatment for nicotine withdrawal. Man up and deal with it.

3. By denying you cigarettes you had the best chance of cleaning your system out notwithstanding the fact that you needed to be punished for clearly flaunting prison up and deal with it. You'll think twice for being such a tit next time won't you.......lesson learned.

I fecking hate sobbing prisoners, smokers, and particularly people who play the human rights cards to take the P**s out of our namby pamby laws and soft tactics approach to dealing with sh*tbags.
  2. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

3. And what exactly will he do with the money if he is to spend the rest of his life in jail!!! the money ought to go to the bloke who knifed him so he can by a bigger and sharper blade to do the job properly next time.

What is the point in having lifers................execute them all and save some money and help get this nation back onto an even keel again......fackers!

May be I should start a new group whose slogan is "Save the economy - Execute a lifer"
  4. Interesting case law to be made if they win on the Bill of Rights angle.... :D
  5. re the 19 yr old should be moved to colchester is obviously in need of remedial training :x
  6. Bless his cotton socks.
  7. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

When he gets cancer I wonder if he will try to sue the tax payer because we condoned his disgusting habit by paying for it.

I'm with Sheriff Joseph M. "Joe" Arpaio on this one. Put the b'stards in tents wearing orange jump suits and pink underwear working in a chain gang and none of this privileges nonsense FFS.
  8. Unfortnately the good sheriff has had to pay out millions of taxpayers money in compo.
  9. His 'Uman Roits innit?

Another example of the stupidity of Blair's introduction of The Human Rights Act which must be repealed on Day One of the new government's tenure.
  10. Let's hope that it is.
    I for one am sick of the "you breached his rights therefore you lose yours" crap on every prison thread. Vengeful at best, factually incorrect in general, and Illegal at worst. Thank fcuk Zanu Nu Liarbore haven't yet got it into their heads to arbitrarily strip people of human rights for various transgressions. Could set a very dangerous precedent.

Maybe adopting some new form of tit for tat legislation might be the answer. One that gives the government/judiciary the power to do exactly what vengeful bystanders propose. Fantastic stuff, provided you're a vengeful bystander condemning a criminal, less so if you're some other poor sod of a non-criminal persuasion that whatever government replaces the current shower decides it should turn its attention to.

Still. Didn't know you could smoke in prison.
  11. You can do whatever the fcuk you want in prison. What are they going to do? Send you to another prison...
  12. Keep you in for longer, and nick your fags :p .
  13. Ha... You're funny! - You unfortunately seem to have little experience of the Prison system.

A good mate of mine is a screw in a well known Merseyside residential holiday resort (Read prison). He recently witnessed a very violent assault on a prison officer occasioning the victim GBH. He himself sustained injuries restraining the prisoner. All took place to the tune of the prisoner saying "It's worth it Boss!"

He got an extra two months, which was then down graded two two extra weeks due to over crowding, the early release scheme kicked in and the no weekend release policy took effect. He got out 5 weeks earlier than he was originally supposed to.

Now thats tough on crime!
  14. I actually have zero experience of the prison system, along with zero experience of the judicial system and zero experience of police procedures. 8)

Still, hope the prison officers concerned were ok :) .

If Liarbore hadn't been such a fcuking mess, we wouldn't have bloody overcrowding and the angry crim would have stayed in. :evil:
  15. Perhaps next time they could give the prisoner chewing tobacco to cope with his craving. Or snuff :)