Human Race May Split in two!

Discussion in 'The Lamp and Sandbag II - The Tall Story Strikes B' started by FARMBOY, Nov 23, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I thought it already had, Officers and Other Ranks :?
  2. Hmmm.

Eloi or Morlock?

That's quite a choice.

Well, I am one for the fur...
  3. Mind you I was never commissioned, but the description of the "upper class" is me, down to a tee
  4. Although hilarious, this 'scientific study' is close to the biggest load of bollox ever written... the 'expert' who chose to write about human evolution (funded by tits and giggles channel Bravo) teaches political theory and should have stuck to that.... for a nerd-like but good destruction of Dr Curry's science go here.... enter geek mode
  5. "Social skills, such as communicating and interacting with others, could be lost, along with emotions such as love, sympathy, trust and respect. People would become less able to care for others, or perform in teams."

This I think describes about 97% of the civvie population (other 3% being TA of course)
  6. hmmm, I dunno, I believe every word he says

again, that's me down to a tee :D
  7. Quote from the article's comments:

8. after some quick research, I can report that indeed, the trasmutation is already in progress, however, at this stage, the tall slim ones, left with a vestige of social consciousness, are helping the little fat ones

9. I can imagine mass suicides amongs the lower class, Or used as guinea-pigs.

When i was in school, My teacher reckons the next generation of humans would have less body hair and would be lankier.

Imagine in 100 thousand years later, Humans would be 60ft tall!.
  10. [​IMG]

:? :?
  11. Oh I don't know there is some basis of fact in this theory. They may have taken it to extremes, but it is similar/adjacent to the darwin award theory.

People that were too stupid to survive/breed in the past are being kept alive and thus in the gene pool. Now look at some of the sink estates that we ahve dotted around the country and think, are we really that far off from a underclass of human? Poor gene pool, poor nutrition, poor education, drug dependence including alcohol all adds up.

It isn't that long ago that the story about teen mothers/chav mothers were deliberatly taking up smoking/smoking through pregnancy in the misguided hope that the baby would be smaller (thus less pain) in delivery, hard on the heels of those young teen girls who used to smoke as a way of keeping thin.

Eloi and morlocks though? Don't Morlocks eat eloi? and clothe and feed them? In fact the eloi are probably worse than morlocks in that they have taken on an almost cattle like indifference to their lives. Nither "race" fit a future of an uber class and an unterclass. Which sort of dilutes the comparison.