Human Nature

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Bushmills, Dec 1, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am going through a bit of a phase of disillusionment with the human race and human nature.

Do you blokes share my current view that the vast majority of human beings are complete w*nkers or am I being unduly harsh?

Any examples to prove or disprove my view?

2. Yes. That post you just made.

We're not all blokes. Ergo, you are a complete wanker.

Get this. They let women in the Army now. Who the fuck would have believed that? They'll be giving them the vote next.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Shouldn't you be in the kitchen? :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Giving them the vote, never happen. Some crazy women would have to do something REALLY stupid, like throwing herself under the sovereign's horse at a race meet for something like that to happen. Er what, someone did Fuck......TAXI!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Oooooo.... Check out Emelline Snailhurst burnin her bra there!

6. I am not sure that they are ALL wankers, but as I am just a bit left of cynical, I firmly believe that you will always be let down by those you call friends. Sometimes it will be malicious, sometimes not. But lets face it, let down is let down however you look at it.

7. Ok.................. fair enough...................don't wish to be regarded as sexist so will amend question

Do you blokes and snakes with tits share my current view that the vast majority of human beings are complete w*nkers or am I being unduly harsh?

• Like Like x 3
  8. All humans fall into one of the two types of macchiavellian behaviors. One types a bit of a cunt and the other type is a bit more of a cunt.

Proper cunts can alternate between the two at will. I can do that- i'm a sixth dan mastercunt.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Bloody hell, Snail, bit quick off the mark there, weren't you? Maybe you aren't up with the yoof of today but have heard several "ahem" ladies at hen parties or whatever referring to each other as "blokes". And, no, not dyke hen nights, either. As in "Come on you blokes, who's up for another round of alcopops before we shag all the male totty in here?" And shouldn't you have saved your vitriol for the phrase "w*nkers instead? Maybe the generic "masturbators" would have been a more inclusive word?

• Like Like x 1
  10. You fuckers had better be running.

Psst, I can't go in the kitchen, the dog thinks its his toilet. I get shit on me slippers.

11. HHH

HHH LE

Sometimes I feel like a wanker, but usually I can pull myself out of it !

12. Fail again.

Snake "with tits"?

It's me.

I weigh as much as one of mac_uk's legs. I have to put my bra on backwards to make sure my shoulderblades don't scrape anyone.

You have a lot of learning to do.

13. Hope the PMT gets better soon. :=)

14. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Well I'm a wanker all right but the rest of you are cunts.

15. No don't let her near the cooking.