'Human mannequin' - Cute and you really would smash her to bits

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Fat_Cav, Nov 1, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If you laugh you won't go to heaven to see the ickle baby jebus

She certainly is smashable, in the carnal and physical sense

article-2225860-15C54EDF000005DC-234_306x423.jpg article-2225860-15C54EC1000005DC-215_306x423.jpg

Also on Channel 4 tonight The Human Mannequin - Channel 4

I hope her legs don't lock together, although acheiving insertion may be akin to winning the Krypton Factor
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I ve fucked women with more fucked up parts than that.....and some were not as good looking......!!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I would have to smash her to the sounds of 'nothing is going stop us now' by Starship.

Just relive my youth watching Mannequin
  4. I hear you brother

5. Well that sucks [to be her] ;-) I've done worse (a lot worse). A fellow ought to get his leg over before her condition locks up her snatch so tight that not even Pinocchio could get in. (Unless he had a wood auger handy.)
  6. She just looks as though she is walking like a cockney, put her on Eastenders and no one would suspect a thing
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Shit out of luck if you wanted a handjob first, but thats just being picky, and she's already half bent over...
    Just hope her pelvic floor muscles haven't turned to bone as well or it could be like shagging a gap between two bricks..
  8. I bet she's shoved a carrot up her arse just to see what it feels like.

What would happen if her fanny turned to bone as you were smashing her?
  9. I've worked with people who have had that problem. They were frozen to their chair until the end of the shift.
  10. I think I suffer from Fibrodysplasia too as I have a muscle that turns into bone.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

A wishbone.
  12. Don't worry it doesn't do that forever:rage:
  13. new context on a bonnie lass
  14. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Isn't this the correct thread for her ?

15. i love a challenge...if theres grass on the pitch its GAME ON !