human leather???

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
What sort of wierdo gets to that website?

But yeah. Pretty fucked up.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer

TheIronDuke

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Human Leather Exclusive Products - Exquisite Wallets, Belts, Shoes

what sort of weirdo wants leather goods made of human skin??
The sort of chap who's bird wears £3k shoes with red painted soles and sports diamonds the size of a small broad bean. The sort of chap who can counter "You must come for dinner on my yacht. I'll send the chopper" with "See this? It is made from a faggots arse you fat fucking greaseball".

What world do you live in where a wallet made of human skin is not an ice-breaker at parties? Fucking weirdo.

Case dismissed :)

$27,000 for a pair of shoes? Made of human skin? Jeepers.
As this is the NAAFI, I'll give the punchline to this very old joke...

"... They are much cheaper in black!"

Ok, I'll get my coat...

I,ve tried to hawk my foreskin to the Encyclopidia Britanica , told em it should cover all volumes & have enough left for a few natty book markers & a spiffing pair of Brouges for the publisher... I,m watching my inbox now for the offers to come rolling in .

LT.

Wasn't there a Japanese chap who bought a tattoo of Elvis? Providing it is in good nick on the tattooed blokes death, his family get a fair bit of cash and the tatoo goes of to japan (I assume) in a frame.

Wasn't there a Japanese chap who bought a tattoo of Elvis? Providing it is in good nick on the tattooed blokes death, his family get a fair bit of cash and the tatoo goes of to japan (I assume) in a frame.
funny how stuff comes together sometimes, isn't it?
I know a welder who is convinced he can sell his skin after his death to a collector. I always though he was nuts until i read your post.

actually, i still think he's nuts, but i accept that it now might actually be possible!

Makes my skin crawl reading that....

funny how stuff comes together sometimes, isn't it?
I know a welder who is convinced he can sell his skin after his death to a collector. I always though he was nuts until i read your post.

actually, i still think he's nuts, but i accept that it now might actually be possible!
It was a jolly nice (and big) tattoo of elvis. I think on the guys thigh. Def a Japanese or Chinese buyer, but I can't remember which.

I'll assume the tattooed person gets to 'rub the lotion on its skin' until death, and I'd imagine it has to be pukka for the sale to continue.

Tell him to put it on t-interweb. Just make sure he has a good tat and a contract that says 'after death'!