Human Barbie?? More like trannie Action Man

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bigbird67, Mar 2, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Being the image of womanly perfection that I am, this article caught my eye!
    The picture half way down of this bird full length apparently shows the 'perfect face and body' that she has, so far, paid in excess of £500,000..........

so am i the only one who sees a bricklayer called Morris in a tight black frock??? :?

Trannie Barbie
  2. £500k for a face/body like that? Someone's been fcuking robbed blind by their surgeon...
  3. Shame she/he/it, is doing what she is doing, her daughter is very pretty without the need to have the shite done to her, her mother has had.
  4. Looking at the pictures - Waste of money that was then
  5. Shhhhhhhhhhhh.

Don't tell her I'm not a real surgeon.
  6. She's spent £500k on the perfect body?? Sure as hell wasn't her own!!

She looks like Edna Turnblad 8O
  7. MMMmm. I read that. So if I get one of my rare glass cutters on and promptly stab my cock with half a gallon of Botulinum Toxin, would it last for four months?
  8. her knees look like she has had some carpet burns
  9. Never MIND her knees....look at her bloody forearms?? She's used that industrial strength Red Cross body paint to cover up the anchor tatooed on it!!
  10. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Bunch of tarts the lot of you and far to fussy if I say so myself! I bloody well would.
  11. never said wouldnt

but not the daughter
  12. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Fcuking ugly for a £500,000 investment. Wonder how much she spent on the knockers, anal bleching and vage re-laying? If thats all looking nice and well repaired, I might just smash her doors in - with the obligatory brown paper bag over her head of course.

Oh, and the daughter can join in too.
  13. If they're stupid enough to spend all that money to look like Joan Rivers then let them. Freaks.
  14. Do they breath and have a pulce what more is there to say two at a time is good for me. mind you i would be tempted to heat the plastic up for a laugh?
  15. J_D

J_D LE

Those are rather 'manly' hands she has there 8O