Hull TA (Hull Pals) latest recruitment drive

#1
Just thought I would show fellow arrse users my TACs latest recruitment campaign. Last time we did this we has 3 million through the door. Take note, you lot who are struggling with numbers could learn a thing or two.

 
#3
If you have nothing constructive to input, please keep quiet.

I think your spitefull comments are just jealous nips at our grand recruitment thrust.

500 hundred people leave the TA each month, at least the Hull Pals are trying plug this gap.
 
#4
^ I'll plug your gap in a minute sunshine. If your annoying my mucker polar 69 then you must be a t1t.
 
#5
polar69 said:
you're getting on my tits
Blimey didn't realise the 5th (Cyclist) Battalion The East Yorkshire Regiment could hold grudges for so long, was it that bad being turned into a 50 (Tynes Tees) Divisional Signal Unit just after WW1.
 
#6
polar said:
polar69 said:
you're getting on my tits
Blimey didn't realise the 5th (Cyclist) Battalion The East Yorkshire Regiment could hold grudges for so long, was it that bad being turned into a 50 (Tynes Tees) Divisional Signal Unit just after WW1.
You had to be there really polar

Fancy a trip down south Devilish :lol:
 
#7
devilish said:
^ I'll plug your gap in a minute sunshine. If your annoying my mucker polar 69 then you must be a t1t.
Oi sunshine, stop being an internet hard man and plug you mates gap.
 
#8
polar69 said:
You had to be there really polar
maybe we were busy from being a remf unit in WW1 to becoming 49 Div Sigs unit was going in the ballon/kite unit but I didn't like heights

o dear I seem to have joined in this madness
 
#9
The Hull pals are ceranly not a REMF unit
 
#11
polar said:
tommycooker1914 said:
The Hull pals are ceranly not a REMF unit
What? pals units were initially formed from Council Workers, get back to picking up rubbish boy!!!
Snob.

Who do you think you are?
 
#13
Are you the riddler?
 
#14
Polar are you from the Leeds Pals
 
#15
tommycooker1914 said:
Polar are you from the Leeds Pals
No he isnt, similiarly, you are not from the Hull Pals, they no longer exist, you are part of a re-enactment group.

You could join the Ermine Street Guard (Roman re-enactors) it would not make you a Roman Legionaire.
 
#18
Turret_Monster said:
(A. Pedant writes) It wouldn't make you a Roman Legionary either.
That 45 seconds of your life you'll never get back, but thanks anyway. :roll:
 
#19
sandmanfez said:
tommycooker1914 said:
Polar are you from the Leeds Pals
No he isnt, similiarly, you are not from the Hull Pals, they no longer exist, you are part of a re-enactment group.

You could join the Ermine Street Guard (Roman re-enactors) it would not make you a Roman Legionaire.
The spirit of the Hulls pals lives within us all.
 
#20
sandmanfez said:
tommycooker1914 said:
Polar are you from the Leeds Pals
No he isnt, similiarly, you are not from the Hull Pals, they no longer exist, you are part of a re-enactment group.

You could join the Ermine Street Guard (Roman re-enactors) it would not make you a Roman Legionaire.[/quote]


eh dont knock the roman re-enactors
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P.O.N.T.I The NAAFI Bar 26
Capt Jobsearch Jobs Offered 0
tommycooker1914 Army Reserve 21

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top