Hull TA (Hull Pals) latest recruitment drive

Just thought I would show fellow arrse users my TACs latest recruitment campaign. Last time we did this we has 3 million through the door. Take note, you lot who are struggling with numbers could learn a thing or two.

If you have nothing constructive to input, please keep quiet.

I think your spitefull comments are just jealous nips at our grand recruitment thrust.

500 hundred people leave the TA each month, at least the Hull Pals are trying plug this gap.

polar69 said:
you're getting on my tits
Blimey didn't realise the 5th (Cyclist) Battalion The East Yorkshire Regiment could hold grudges for so long, was it that bad being turned into a 50 (Tynes Tees) Divisional Signal Unit just after WW1.

polar said:
polar69 said:
you're getting on my tits
Blimey didn't realise the 5th (Cyclist) Battalion The East Yorkshire Regiment could hold grudges for so long, was it that bad being turned into a 50 (Tynes Tees) Divisional Signal Unit just after WW1.
You had to be there really polar

Fancy a trip down south Devilish :lol:

polar69 said:
You had to be there really polar
maybe we were busy from being a remf unit in WW1 to becoming 49 Div Sigs unit was going in the ballon/kite unit but I didn't like heights

o dear I seem to have joined in this madness

tommycooker1914 said:
Polar are you from the Leeds Pals
No he isnt, similiarly, you are not from the Hull Pals, they no longer exist, you are part of a re-enactment group.

You could join the Ermine Street Guard (Roman re-enactors) it would not make you a Roman Legionaire.

sandmanfez said:
tommycooker1914 said:
No he isnt, similiarly, you are not from the Hull Pals, they no longer exist, you are part of a re-enactment group.

You could join the Ermine Street Guard (Roman re-enactors) it would not make you a Roman Legionaire.
The spirit of the Hulls pals lives within us all.

sandmanfez said:
tommycooker1914 said:

You could join the Ermine Street Guard (Roman re-enactors) it would not make you a Roman Legionaire.[/quote]

eh dont knock the roman re-enactors