Hull TA (Hull Pals) latest recruitment drive

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by tommycooker1914, Mar 23, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just thought I would show fellow arrse users my TACs latest recruitment campaign. Last time we did this we has 3 million through the door. Take note, you lot who are struggling with numbers could learn a thing or two.

[​IMG]

2. you're getting on my tits

3. If you have nothing constructive to input, please keep quiet.

I think your spitefull comments are just jealous nips at our grand recruitment thrust.

500 hundred people leave the TA each month, at least the Hull Pals are trying plug this gap.

4. ^ I'll plug your gap in a minute sunshine. If your annoying my mucker polar 69 then you must be a t1t.

5. Blimey didn't realise the 5th (Cyclist) Battalion The East Yorkshire Regiment could hold grudges for so long, was it that bad being turned into a 50 (Tynes Tees) Divisional Signal Unit just after WW1.

6. You had to be there really polar

Fancy a trip down south Devilish :lol:

7. Oi sunshine, stop being an internet hard man and plug you mates gap.

8. maybe we were busy from being a remf unit in WW1 to becoming 49 Div Sigs unit was going in the ballon/kite unit but I didn't like heights

o dear I seem to have joined in this madness

9. The Hull pals are ceranly not a REMF unit

10. What? pals units were initially formed from Council Workers, get back to picking up rubbish boy!!!

11. Snob.

Who do you think you are?

12. Scary Spice

p.s. clues were dropped in on the posts

13. Are you the riddler?

14. Polar are you from the Leeds Pals [​IMG]

15. No he isnt, similiarly, you are not from the Hull Pals, they no longer exist, you are part of a re-enactment group.

You could join the Ermine Street Guard (Roman re-enactors) it would not make you a Roman Legionaire.