Hull hard man caught out by moped rider, oh dear, tears.

What a stupid cünt, should I pull in and let the 13T coach pass it will take 5 seconds... nope I will waste 15 minutes arguing the right of way.
Earlier this year I did a couple of months working at the Hermes hub, so I was cycling to work and was regularly passed by big loaf in his distinctive ride.
Always going flat out and always passed me with 6" to a foot clearance.
Knowing this road and the where the fat cünt was Heres a map of the incident to show exactly how much of a cunt he is. The coach had just dropped off at the care centre about a quarter mile back and big oaf has probably just turned on to penny lane from Collins lane where most days he nearly hit me and hes expecting the coach to back up.
Busy road too.
Screenshot_20190814-160008_Maps.jpg

1 incident location
2 coach direction of travel
3 fat cuńt direction of travel

Coach driver should just have pushed him backwards.
300bhp of V8 diesel sould ruin fat boy's whole day.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
"That's why I drive a forty grand car."

Just proves you're a twat, Fatso. 40 large for a Volkswagen? You need your bumps felt.
Could've got a new one for that price.

Slime

LE
So what do we think his correct reg is?
What he has on that car clearly isnt done to legal spacing.

Edit.
Ignore this, I’ve seen it on a larger screen now :)

Last edited:
Now where else would you buy a T-shirt like that?
1565815783951.png

WW2 Re-enactor event perhaps?
1565816043905.png

This one is re-enacting the LW Fallschirmjaeger who, when the Schnitzel ran out, ate their own legs rather than surrender to the Allies at Monte Cassino

What a fat throbbing knobber.

With any luck he'll get all Charlie Big Potatoes with a knife wielding, mentally disturbed chap and pursue his own demise.

Screenshot_20190816-172702_Facebook.jpg

Evidently Jabba the Flump is upset that sharing the vieo has violated his "human rights".
That can't be so, as I can't believe that it's actually human.
Man says human rights were infringed after road rage rant went viral
The 'Big Oaf' revealed: Foul-mouthed driver is an ex-prison officer who now works for a doorstep lender and claims his human rights were infringed by video of road rage rant

The 'Big Oaf' motorist who went viral in a foul-mouthed road rage rant has claimed that his human rights were infringed. Martin Weaver, from Warrington, denied he had done anything wrong in the footage and said he would be getting legal advice

1566047304376.png

Evidently Jabba the Flump is upset that sharing the vieo has violated his "human rights".
That can't be so, as I can't believe that it's actually human.
Man says human rights were infringed after road rage rant went viral
The 'Big Oaf' revealed: Foul-mouthed driver is an ex-prison officer who now works for a doorstep lender and claims his human rights were infringed by video of road rage rant

The 'Big Oaf' motorist who went viral in a foul-mouthed road rage rant has claimed that his human rights were infringed. Martin Weaver, from Warrington, denied he had done anything wrong in the footage and said he would be getting legal advice
Legal advice on being filmed in a public place. Good luck with that.

Lifeboat21

Old-Salt
He drives a £40k car so he doesn't have to give way?

No mate. That's not how it works.

I drive a £3k (when I bought it) car, so I don't have to give way. It's got the odd dink in it too. Just in case BMW, Audi, Mercedes drivers and other fools don't get the message that I couldn't care less about their cars.

Driving down a dual carriage way the other day, I was tailgated by a red BMW. How I laughed as I still got past him at the roundabout despite staying at the speed limit rather than his 90mph and undertaking antics.

He obviously got upset with this, so drove like a bigger idiot. He then had to stop in the carriageway with his indicator forelornly tick tocking to get in to the lane he wanted to be in, letting a 200m stretch of road go empty (up to the traffic lights). Naturally I helped his blood pressure by honking the horn and flashing my lights until he angrilliy floored it to the traffic lights which changed red on him.

Good times.

Anyway.

Back to fat fuck. You'd think he'd be aware reversing up would take less time than remonstrating for 15minutes with a bus. I'm no expert but looking at his BMI I'd imagine 15 minutes of rage has probably taken its toll and it's 15 minutes he wont get back, squandering his already shortened life span yet further.

Seems he thinks its still the 70s
FB_IMG_1566048672606.jpg

Latest Threads