Hull hard man caught out by moped rider, oh dear, tears.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
As the video in the OP'S post was no longer available I had to look it up on YouTube. Talk about handbags at 10 paces. If he was that hard he'd have got out of his car and got on with it. I copied the link and tried to paste it below for anyone who never saw the original video.
Somehow I never get tired of watching it.

Gubmint_Agent

War Hero
You couldn't make some of this up, apparently he was given 'short' shrift by the council
"Hauled before Hull Crown Court on Thursday for sentence after being found guilty of being in contempt of the injunction Salter-Bromley continued his unusual style of complaint by soiling himself in the dock."

Full marks for trying, pal.

anglo

LE
Ronnie's doppelgänger has turned up

Foul-mouthed motorist with 'Big Oaf' number plate rants at coach driver to 'get a proper job' in furious 15-minute road rage stand-off that sees him dubbed 'the new Ronnie Pickering'

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Ronnie's doppelgänger has turned up

Foul-mouthed motorist with 'Big Oaf' number plate rants at coach driver to 'get a proper job' in furious 15-minute road rage stand-off that sees him dubbed 'the new Ronnie Pickering'

I'm pretty sure I've been cut-up on the pink eye roundabout by that fucking hideous yellow car. Given the weight it seems it was carrying, it's no wonder. Fat cunt probably can't turn his head round to check his blind spots.

Slime

LE
What an absolute throbber that lardy is.
All the way through the video I had visions of him trying to squeeze into a tank like the ones on his T shirt and having that moment of reality where his 'trim body' and turret hatches weren't compatible.

Latest Threads