Hull hard man caught out by moped rider, oh dear, tears.

Ronnie Pickering has a transatlantic cousin it seems....

Volume up.

He's bitching that women smirk at him. Maybe if he conducted himself with a bit more dignity, lost a bit of weight and didn't dress like a throbber, that would change.

Maybe if he conducted himself with a bit more dignity, lost a bit of weight and didn't dress like a throbber, that would change.
... maybe. But maybe if he tried some different shoes as well. These bad boys...

They would go with his "You want some?!" personality

Reminds me of the wee tiny dude who used to work in Laganside Courts. Looked a bit like this.

twinpeaks_sg_028-r.jpg

I'd never seen him before, so I asked one of my colleagues who he was.

"Oh him" replied the other Peeler "He's up for small arms offences."

Ronnie Pickering has a transatlantic cousin it seems....

Volume up.

I'm sure that this guy carries a field marshal's baton in his knapsack.

As the video in the OP'S post was no longer available I had to look it up on YouTube. Talk about handbags at 10 paces. If he was that hard he'd have got out of his car and got on with it. I copied the link and tried to paste it below for anyone who never saw the original video.

As the video in the OP'S post was no longer available I had to look it up on YouTube. Talk about handbags at 10 paces. If he was that hard he'd have got out of his car and got on with it. I copied the link and tried to paste it below for anyone who never saw the original video.
He became a hero!
1562953965784.png