Hull hard man caught out by moped rider, oh dear, tears.

philc

LE

This is someone called Ronnie Pickering from Hull, likes a fight and is a bit of a known hard man around town, which n Hull must be some achievement, hope to god he never finds out who posted this.

Bravo_Bravo

On ROPS
On ROPs
Isn't that Ronnie Pickering Ronnie Pickering Ronnie Pickering?

I used to love him, when he did "We are the champions".

Could have sworn he died in '91 though.

Probably has an image problem because he is having to drive a sh!t car.

hope to god he never finds out who posted this.

The Independent has approached Mr Pickering for comment on his newfound fame, but is yet to receive a response.
In the unlikely event he reads newspapers then he'll discover this

The original videos of the road-rage incident involving Mr Pickering was posted to YouTube by user Steve Midz
the last two quotes courtesy of the Independent.

Hard man in in poxy motor, clearly not a clever hard man.
Complete with minging wife.

Video brings back happy memories though. I brought a mate from my platoon home with me one weekend and we had a 'do you know who I am' moment with the town hard man. I crapped myself but my mate was from Shetland, had no idea who he was and promptly beat the shit out of him.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Ronnie Pickering seems to be repressing something. But the clues are all there:
  • Ronnie Pickering drives a girly car. Maybe he wants to match it.
  • Ronnie Pickering wants to take the scooterist out. Does he fancy him?
  • Ronnie Pickering frequently refers to the scooterist as a cunt. I think he wants one.
  • Ronnie Pickering has shaved his head. Makes it easier to fit a wig on.
  • Ronnie Pickering keeps getting close to the scooterist. It seems he'd like to get much, much closer.
  • Ronnie Pickering wants to go bare knuckles with the scooterist. Did he really mean bare-back?
It's clear. Ronnie Pickering wants to dress as a girl and be rogered by a scooterist.

Ronnie Pickering seems to be repressing something. But the clues are all there:
  • Ronnie Pickering drives a girly car. Maybe he wants to match it.
  • Ronnie Pickering wants to take the scooterist out. Does he fancy him?
  • Ronnie Pickering frequently refers to the scooterist as a ****. I think he wants one.
  • Ronnie Pickering has shaved his head. Makes it easier to fit a wig on.
  • Ronnie Pickering keeps getting close to the scooterist. It seems he'd like to get much, much closer.
  • Ronnie Pickering wants to go bare knuckles with the scooterist. Did he really mean bare-back?
It's clear. Ronnie Pickering wants to dress as a girl and be rogered by a scooterist.
Is that you in the passenger seat?

Was waiting for the scooterist to knock the guy out... but these days we have youtube...

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Me to, Ronnie gonna get ya with his bare knuckle fists if you go up there.

Well he ain't going up there with his fists, bare knuckle or otherwise.

Mrs Pickering looks harder than Ronnie.

Explains why the gobshite Ronnie stayed in the car because he's really under the thumb.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Well this is no good. If you Google 'Ronnie Pickering' we only appear on page 6. Sort it out, Ronnie Pickering being laughed at on ARRSE deserves to be higher rated!

x.PNG

Latest Threads