Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by scruff_2, May 30, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good effort I say.

At least he didn't opt for the oh-so-predictable "ninja turtle" option with a dossbag
  2. I'm just green with envy! The lucky lucky barsteward :thumright:
  3. Made my day! Reminds me of the Phoenix Nights Series 2 episode when kids are getting spray painted by pikies and Justin Moorhouse character goes the entire series with various foundations covering him .
  4. "It was only after being scrubbed by a gang of friends and neighbours for 24 hours that Paulo finally removed the stubborn staining. So was he left feeling blue?"

I would have thought more like black and blue...
  5. Muppet- Kermit green lol
  6. As if being bright green wasn't embarrassing enough, the local press ran pictures of his mother trying to remove the paint - and referred to her as his girlfriend.

That was the best bit for me
  7. What a dick. I am so glad this has been shared globally so we can all mock his stupidity. Mind you, it is a rather fetching shade of green....
  8. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

It's rather a drastic method of exfoliation... wouldn't have Agent Orange have worked? That's a good exfoliageator....

Must dash, my driver just pulled up....
  9. Why does Brazils answer to B&Q sell paint for ballistic missiles and nuclear subs?
  10. Need any help applying it?
  11. Don't make promises you have no intentions of keeping!!! Bitch :wink:
  12. Ive got some Hamerite if you want to pop round?
  13. Have you got overalls?
  14. Anyone else seen the film Defendor? Covers this cult of super heros and mental health issues quite nicely.