Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hugo Boss claims Scouse slogan infringes copyright

Do you think the Hugo Boss CEO sits behind his desk and thinks " I know, let bully someone"?
No, but I do think the retained lawyers sometimes sit there and think "It's a bit slow at the moment, anyone got any ideas how we can get some work in". They don;t care if they win or lose too much as long as HB pays them.
yet strangely enough hes just said that they have come to an agreement.
Which usually means an agreement of the 'non-disclosure' kind, with an accompanying cheque.

No, but I do think the retained lawyers sometimes sit there and think "It's a bit slow at the moment, anyone got any ideas how we can get some work in". They don;t care if they win or lose too much as long as HB pays them.

Which usually means an agreement of the 'non-disclosure' kind, with an accompanying cheque.

Yeah the CEO must really A. love paying lawyers, B, Love the publicity :roll:

Its doesnt mean anything of the fucking sort, the scouser said what happened. If It was non disclosure he wouldnt have said anything.
Basically everything was sorted out to everyones satisfaction but that doesnt fire up the outrage bus so lets make up stories about bullies, non disclosure agreements and Hugo Boss paying compo.