Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hugo Boss claims Scouse slogan infringes copyright

Northern Nicks only.

Southern softies called the Screw's/Officer's (not 'Wardens' so out of date); GUV.

For some unknown reason I was never addresses as either as I did not do 'favours'.

My parentage was often called into question but I wore it as a badge of honour. As in where is that B*st*rd Senior Officer Lok Dvr. (That was just the Wing Governor and the unit staff), the Villains called me 'Senior Officer NO'.

I do not believe the logo 'HUGO GUV' would have the same problems.

The nicks I worked In were In Litchfield, and 2 in Featherstone. One for grown ups, and the other 2, YOI nicks.

My last Sqn commander didn’t like being referred to as ‘The Boss’.
He liked ‘The Bruce’ even less...

Hugo Boss not only supplied uniforms to the Nazis, they also funded the fledgling NSDAP. Why are companies allowed to benefit from their Nazi past? Shipyards, steelworks, aircraft firms - fair enough as they were legitimate war industries, but Hugo Boss? No!

Come to that AEG provided equipment used in the extermination camps, and IG Fahren, suppliers of Zyklon B, still exist under another name.
...and Ford Germany used slave labour...with the knowledge of ford HQ in the states.
Krupp steel, still in existence, used slave labour.
IBM supplied the Germans with computer punch cards, to document the populations of the invaded countries.

...and Ford Germany used slave labour...with the knowledge of ford HQ in the states.
Krupp steel, still in existence, used slave labour.
IBM supplied the Germans with computer punch cards, to document the populations of the invaded countries.
Yeah, but they weren't Bame, so that doesn't count.

and IG Fahren, suppliers of Zyklon B, still exist under another name.
IG Farben.

Began as a conglomerate of 6 companies and split back to those companies after the war. Liquidated in 2001, some may say that was its final solution (or dissolution).

There is A top end Gun company who are one of the top gunmakers in the world called Boss & Co.
Despite having been established for longer than the fashion brand They cannot sell so much as a pair of socks due to similar legal threats.
They may have gone out of business .
A lot of the high end gun trade profit is down to Fashion and accessories.

Hugo Boss not only supplied uniforms to the Nazis, they also funded the fledgling NSDAP. Why are companies allowed to benefit from their Nazi past? Shipyards, steelworks, aircraft firms - fair enough as they were legitimate war industries, but Hugo Boss? No!

Come to that AEG provided equipment used in the extermination camps, and IG Fahren, suppliers of Zyklon B, still exist under another name.
Hilti have strong Nazi connections. The company were used to launder Nazi money post-war.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Er, point of order, Hugo managed it...

No he didn't:

1601403693799.png

I'll leave all this Boss stuff for the commoners.

Now if you want something "Posh"...

There is A top end Gun company who are one of the top gunmakers in the world called Boss & Co.
Despite having been established for longer than the fashion brand They cannot sell so much as a pair of socks due to similar legal threats.
They may have gone out of business .
A lot of the high end gun trade profit is down to Fashion and accessories.

Capture.PNG llllllllllllllllllllllllll.PNG

Home - Boss & Co.

Going strong.

Latest Threads