Hugh Muir, you lot are very naughty boys

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by tropper66, May 21, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It would appear we have upset the Indie,

Guardian diary

Series: Guardian diary
    Previous | Index
    Diary badge

They fight for Queen and country. But it has to be said. Some aren't very nice

Buzz up

Hugh Muir
    Hugh Muir
    The Guardian, Friday 20 May 2011
    Article history

•"" They call the website ARRSE "the army's unofficial source of military chat, current affairs, analysis". And it is understandable that our boys might want to let off steam. Most are heroes. No doubt about it. But some are less than heroic, and into that bracket we put those who created the thread "Media Whores R Us", which is dedicated to taunting and insulting Gerry and Kate McCann in the vilest terms. According to the squaddies, the couple are only in it for the money, are self-evidently appalling parents and possibly worse. The only person who comes forward to defend the McCanns seems to be an "army wife, army mother" who posts as Vancysgu, citing a book called The Skinback Fusiliers, which the Arrsers also delight in slagging off because it portrays trainees at Catterick Garrison in Yorkshire as "a gang of nasty little plonkers". There are obviously a lot of "nasty little plonkers" about."
  2. DO keep up trigger :D
  3. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

Think it was this that lead to the dumping of the "Grief Whores R Us" thread a couple of hours back.
  4. .................isn`t there that old saying The truth hurts!;just a thought though, bit late for a super injunction methinks
    • Like Like x 1
  5. There is something about the shape of Hugh Muir's ears that makes me suspect he may use them for sex in some astonishing way.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Typical fucking useless journalists, this is so inaccurate it defies belief. He thinks that the majority of people who post here are 'squaddies', when in fact, most are fucking strawberries.
  7. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

We upset the Indie as well????????????????????????????????????????
  8. Good point.

I must crack on with some admin while its quiet
  9. isnt Hugh Muir, a made up name much like Ivor Biggun and Drew Peacock?

Humour? - Ironic I guess.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. I'd love to ram my cock between his ripe fat lips. I bet he'd love the feeling of my member deep inside him. Plenty of room in my cellar.
    • Like Like x 3
  12. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Your such a tart Jarrod. Still you could use those lugs as handles as your ram it deep in his throat and then Bukkake those NHS Jo 90s.

I refuse to post sensible comments on the grounds that the media whore thread has been pulled and Muir will probably be back slapping himself to sleep tonight.

my Mrs says he's a very naughty boy and should be soundly spanked.
  13. Well it has to be said that a lot of the stuff on ARRSE is a journo's goldmine for non-stories. But this is the guardian so their perception of squaddies remains exactly the same.