Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall

Bit of a rant really, so no need to reply.

Wife really likes this blokes TV programmes.

Doing a spot of early Christmas shopping in the big bad City,and I thought I would buy his latest book as a prezzie for her.

17 fucking quid...WTF!!!

She can have a bottle of Blue Nun.

River Cottage my Arsse.

Blokes a cunt

Never heard of him, but if it keeps you on the good side of the wench which thus enables you to shag her on a voluntary basis, then its 17 quid well spent.

Cabana said:
but if it keeps you on the good side of the wench which thus enables you to shag her on a voluntary basis, then its 17 quid well spent.
You haven't seen her have you, she looks like she combs her hair with a fire work, brushes her teeth with catshit and her snatch looks like someone hurled in a thunderflash and pulled her knicks up

I find him incredibly annoying for some reason. Has the man never heard of egg and chips? Long haired, posh named, lefty twat.

Porridge_gun said:
Cabana said:
but if it keeps you on the good side of the wench which thus enables you to shag her on a voluntary basis, then its 17 quid well spent.
You haven't seen her have you, she looks like she combs her hair with a fire work, brushes her teeth with catshit and her snatch looks like someone hurled in a thunderflash and pulled her knicks up
Oi! Persec.

Thanks for describing her & letting the cat out of the fecking bag... Now every fecker knows who she is. :lol:

Taita said:
Publishers and retailers set the price, the author has virtually no say.
How very dare you. Sensible answers shouldn't be posted in the NAAFI.

I like him, he kills stuff and eats it, or do you lot fancy your chances with Jamie Oliver?

i'm going to try and defend HFW here

Hippy! Lefty!

he raises his own livestock for slaughter, shoots his own game, and makes maximum proffit from three business ventures.

mind you, his overly posh voice does start to grate a bit

Porridge_gun said:
Cabana said:
I'm scared now! 8O

ta_wannabe_sig said:

<snip>

he raises his own livestock for slaughter, shoots his own game, and makes maximum proffit from three business ventures.
exactly ...

so good even mustachioed colonels attempt to ape him on TV for t'other side ...

Arte_et_Marte said:
Bit of a rant really, so no need to reply.

Wife really likes this blokes TV programmes.

Doing a spot of early Christmas shopping in the big bad City,and I thought I would buy his latest book as a prezzie for her.

17 fucking quid...WTF!!!

She can have a bottle of Blue Nun.

River Cottage my Arsse.

Blokes a cunt
£12.46. You are the arrse: http://bookbrain.com/pricesearch.aspx?isbn=0747598401

msr

Not as big a shed, but this is more comfortable

K

Kirkz

Anyone who puts squirrel Nutkin on a stick and BBQs it is alright in my book! Poncy named tw@t though :)

ta_wannabe_sig said:

Hippy! Lefty!

mind you, his overly posh voice does start to grate a bit
I reckon he's all right! :)