Hugely important question...

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by TVEDU_RED, Mar 29, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Been wondering, what happened to the Cadburys Caramel Bunny, she was fit.

Easter just hasn't been the same without her...
  2. with me, i cant decide between the caramel bunny and jessica rabbit. In the end, i'll just have to toss. I'll probably come down on the side of the caramel bunny.

3. With you on that buddy ...
  4. In fact I've just got your entire joke ... sorry, pissed. Not that quick :?
  5. Keep up mate :wink:

But the caramel bunny, what a chick!!

"OOOOOOOOOOH Mr Beaver, Why you beavering around" said in a bunny style west country accent. Shes a fox, well a bunny but a foxy one

6. Christ, you even got the West country accent... We're SO on the same wavelength! Luckily I live just near Bristol!!! None of the rabbits i've caught yet live up to expectations though... :cry:
  7. Yeah me too, Corsham is making me want to fcuk rabbits. Its wrong mate, truely wrong.

8. The carmel bunny, is ace but personnally i would love to shag the caburys parrot!

Not really into to that kind of thing, i would just want to hear it squak!!
  9. [​IMG]

Shes no caramel bunny tho

Edited to say SLUT
  10. True but can you imagine its eyes wobbling and it squarkingat the same time, would be fantastic!!
  11. OH DEAR!!

the only rabbits that see action in my house are rampant rabbits, and yes my mrs uses it, not me..... well ok then, just a little.
  12. Your all tooled up to digitise your fcuk then mate :D

Web enabled rabbit

13. Gutted! Feeling a bit frisky after seeing above picture, checked out the net for an 'educational' site on the cadbury bunny and came up with this bad boy...

Trading standards must surely intervene...

Attached Files:

14. Been a long Winter in the UK has it Sabre?
  15. ok, lets all cast our votes, my TIC would be in jessica's BOX.
    fnar fnar