Huge jails to be built to hold 1 million UK historical molesters

It is estimated that 20% of all UK women have been molested under the age of 16 at some time by their father, grandfather, stepfather, uncle, brother or cousin, making the culprit liable for the charge of sexual assault carrying 6 months to 6 years in jail, with no Statute of Limitations.

Actual intromissive sex at the age of 13 or under carries a mandatory penalty of 10 years to life in jail, with no defence permitted, & International Arrest Warrants fully enforced for UK ex pats worldwide even 70 years after the alleged crime.

http://news.sky.com/story/1400757/tens-of-thousands-historical-child-abuse-cases

With millions of UK women & underemployed lawyers now desperate for £££ and keenly not averse to litigate and sue to get that money and inheritances from even their closest male family members, how many large UK jails are going to have to be built to hold the 100s of 1000s of 60, 70, 80, 90 even 100 year old 'historical' British molesters, poor sad sods?!

This vendetta against the White Briton is obviously part of a conspiracy to bring down the UK marriage rate and birthrate to negative figures!

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
@sluggy please make it stop.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
choon.jpg

Has DannyDiehard passed the baton on for the new year?

The_Snail

ADC
RIP

This vendetta against the White Briton is obviously part of a conspiracy to bring down the UK marriage rate and birthrate to negative figures!
It's a vendetta against white Britons right to sexually assault females under the age of 16?

Give rgjbloke and kiwidoug a shout. They'll agree.

It's a vendetta against white Britons right to sexually assault females under the age of 16?

Give rgjbloke and kiwidoug a shout. They'll agree.

I know why RGJbloke is part of the ever growing ARRSE nonce club but what has Kiwidoug done/admitted to?

The_Snail

ADC
RIP

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Exactly - mine is worse!

I'm going to use my last one as a benchmark for the rest of my Choons over the year.

I hope I haven't peaked too soon.

Latest Threads