Huge breasts - and the problems they cause

I'm not a fan of huge tits or the behaviour of Capt plume (who has, ironically, acted like a horrible big tit and a bit of a thunderc*nt) by posting, what can only be assumed to be supposedly 'private' pics of an ex, on the interweb...purely because a bigger boy said 'pics or it ain't true'.
Do you honestly imagine that anyone here gives even a tenth of a nanofuck about what you think?

If you do, you are a bigger tit than any shown or discussed in this thread.

My Mrs has huge tits on a tiny frame. It causes me no problems whatsoever.
The only time I think it's ever slightly been an issues is when she wanted to go on a ride at some crap theme park and the restraint wouldn't fit over them.

Unlike some whore in the papers this week she didn't decide to go to the papers and try and make a few quid out of it.
Well maybe its about time she did.

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer

1&12

LE
OK, removed then. If other posters who've quoted could do so too that would be appreciated.

Personally I didn't see any harm in sharing some very old, not very rude pictures of someone rather shapely who couldn't be identified. ARRSE has changed...
And in the spirit of such change, next time I'm down the pub and the landlord has naughtily gone into 'afters' I'll make a point of telling him he's serving past closing time and should shut the bar.
And then I'll righteously bask in the the goodwill and applause of a pub full of grateful blokes as they call me a jolly good egg.

Mmmmmm boobies.......

1&12

LE
It would require a search and rescue operation these days, alas. Add gravity to problem list...
Damn that Zaccy Newton for making gravity.
I'm amazed that there hasn't been a rush of search and rescue volunteers though.

I'm not a fan of huge tits or the behaviour of Capt plume (who has, ironically, acted like a horrible big tit and a bit of a thunderc*nt) by posting, what can only be assumed to be supposedly 'private' pics of an ex, on the interweb...purely because a bigger boy said 'pics or it ain't true'.
Gay.
As.
Fuck.

I don`t know where your little seaside holiday was but I don`t think decent Bull Whips are normally on sale in Brighton,Bournemouth, or Blackpool.
There's quite a market for them, and all those places are hardly lacking in Dominatrix so I expect acquiring them would be rather trivial.

I met a lovely 40+ woman who was embarrassed by her "something F" size tits, I was mighty impressed, so to add to my collection, 32E, 32DD (whilst breast feeding) and 30 something F and the Mrs is a B.

I have been trying to work out if bigger tits = more fun and although not a mathematical equation:

32E was filthy, loved her tits, loved sex and wanted to fuck me up the arse with a strap on.
32DD was gorgeous, lovely face and body but so down on herself, once i convinced her she was gorgeous and fucked her, she got guilty.

3..F were fantastic but after 2 hours we had run out of positions.

Of the 3, miss 32E had the nicest fanny and was so game that her lovely chebs got goosebumps when she needed a fuck.

The advice I give my son, find a filthy chick with big tits, if you cant then find a filthy chick with medium boobs and if you cant find that find a filthy chick with small tits.

If you cant find them, start again and do not settle.

Dont shake the bottle.
Reminds me of the barmaids trick in Ellen's Bar, Nicosia years ago.
Bottle of Keo though, then when she'd finished she gave it back to an Austrian squaddie who carried on drinking from it.
Blimey. You're old.
And a contra rotating key ring on each nipple

1&12

LE
Blimey. You're old.
And a contra rotating key ring on each nipple
Spot on - a little bell on one of the the key rings. Impressive nipples.
And her favourite little saying about virginity and fighting for peace?
An Albanian lass as I recall?
She did little acts of favour for a fiver in the washroom.

Edit - Armenian, not Albanian, and maybe she was a 2 quid job, not a 5.

Last edited:
I can honestly say with my hand on my heart that large breasts have never caused me any problems........

I wish that I can say the same for some of the slappers that they were attached to. :roll:

Latest Threads