Huge breasts - and the problems they cause

1&12

LE
Why does the silly Yank expression Pussy Whipped spring to mind?
Because you haven't met my missus.
Pussy arrested, molested and kicked all over the effing street is more like it.
Whipped - now that invokes a fond memory.
Came back off a seaside holiday with the kids, no kiss me quick hats but I did pick up a 6' bull whip amongst the souvenir stuff.
Kids liked it, it made a lovely loud crack when you lashed the air with it.
Dropped the kids off with the ex, and as I left I heard a terrific crack followed by a loud scream followed by a lot of shouty stuff.
The youngest had playfully flicked the bull whip at his mothers rump.
He survived, I got a prolonged ear bashing. the whip was never seen again.

49er

On ROPS
On ROPs
Because you haven't met my missus.
Pussy arrested, molested and kicked all over the effing street is more like it.
Whipped - now that invokes a fond memory.
Came back off a seaside holiday with the kids, no kiss me quick hats but I did pick up a 6' bull whip amongst the souvenir stuff.
Kids liked it, it made a lovely loud crack when you lashed the air with it.
Dropped the kids off with the ex, and as I left I heard a terrific crack followed by a loud scream followed by a lot of shouty stuff.
The youngest had playfully flicked the bull whip at his mothers rump.
He survived, I got a prolonged ear bashing. the whip was never seen again.
I don`t know where your little seaside holiday was but I don`t think decent Bull Whips are normally on sale in Brighton,Bournemouth, or Blackpool.

1&12

LE
Cork & capsule end first, I'm not a pervert.
Dont shake the bottle.
Reminds me of the barmaids trick in Ellen's Bar, Nicosia years ago.
Bottle of Keo though, then when she'd finished she gave it back to an Austrian squaddie who carried on drinking from it.

Last edited:

1&12

LE
I don`t know where your little seaside holiday was but I don`t think decent Bull Whips are normally on sale in Brighton,Bournemouth, or Blackpool.
Broadstairs, in a rare break from the 12 hour stints spent in Margate's Dreamland fairground and arcades.

Gin-slinger

Swinger
A double handed backhand is not an option playing tennis.
Bras tend to look as if they were designed by Isambard Kingdom Brunel.
It is possible to hit the combination of keys that change the computer screen orientation 90 degrees reaching across your desk. That doesn't cause any workplace amusement at all...

But these are problems for the owner rather than the recreational visitor of course.

1&12

LE
Told you she was a bit of a porker:
Still rather nice, a pity you had to throw her back but presumably you dangled your maggot and hooked another good one?

HHH

GCM
A double handed backhand is not an option playing tennis.
Bras tend to look as if they were designed by Isambard Kingdom Brunel.
It is possible to hit the combination of keys that change the computer screen orientation 90 degrees reaching across your desk. That doesn't cause any workplace amusement at all...

But these are problems for the owner rather than the recreational visitor of course.
Not that I don't believe you, but photographic evidence is best !

1&12

LE
Not that I don't believe you, but photographic evidence is best !
Yes, sounds like you wouldn't need a timer or remote on the camera?

Fat breasted women are normally fat.

If your lass has massive tits then she is obese. There's no point trying to dress it up as a slim bird having ginormous breasts.

Your missus is fat.

If your lass has massive tits then she is obese. There's no point trying to dress it up as a slim bird having ginormous breasts.

Your missus is fat.

49er

On ROPS
On ROPs

Your missus is fat.
Oh dear. Listen to me young fellow me lad. Lots of perfectly slim women have really large breasts. Spec Savers for you old son.

An ex of mine is a 36G and also a physiotherapist (which is how we met - 'treatment' progressed wonderfully, thank you for asking). They get in the way when she's trying to treat people, she'd like to do more running but she can't, bras cost her an absolute fortune...

They may be fun for us blokes but a lot of big-chested lasses don't have a fun time of it day to day at all.
Who gives a fuck about them and their problems, bigger tits!

nanking

Old-Salt
I'm not a fan of huge tits or the behaviour of Capt plume (who has, ironically, acted like a horrible big tit and a bit of a thunderc*nt) by posting, what can only be assumed to be supposedly 'private' pics of an ex, on the interweb...purely because a bigger boy said 'pics or it ain't true'.

JoeCivvie

ADC
RIP
at first I didn't agree with my wife wanting a breast reduction, but now that shes had it I must agree , she does look better with just two.
Mine did the same, but the remaining one looks a bit lonely.

On the plus side, she is still alive.

JoeCivvie

ADC
RIP

Attachments

I'm not a fan of huge tits or the behaviour of Capt plume (who has, ironically, acted like a horrible big tit and a bit of a thunderc*nt) by posting, what can only be assumed to be supposedly 'private' pics of an ex, on the interweb...purely because a bigger boy said 'pics or it ain't true'.
OK, removed then. If other posters who've quoted could do so too that would be appreciated.

Personally I didn't see any harm in sharing some very old, not very rude pictures of someone rather shapely who couldn't be identified. ARRSE has changed...

Latest Threads