Huge breasts - and the problems they cause

I will never look at Kendo Nagasaki in the same light. I never knew he was a woman.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Ritch

LE
Oh and in my opinion there is an inverse relationship between size of boobs and sanity

The bigger they are, the lousier the personality...

...and IMHO that has nothing to do with bad backs
Hmm, I respectful disagree. I'm seeing a lass at the moment - she's a 36J - and she's got a great personality I find... when I've not got my head buried in her tits.

1&12

LE
Just thought I'd share some pics of a rather lovely girl...
And did you get her in the movies like you said you would? The old I'm a Hollywood agent ploy?

1&12

LE
In the pictures I can't share on here one can. Who would have thought a champagne bottle & a rolling pin might fit up there?
Sound more like the sort of things she'd smack you over the bonce with.
It makes a really pleasant change to see all those lady's bits without staples getting in the way and spoiling the view, but I'm not giving a 'like' as the 'thumbs up' may be misconstrued.

AAGF

RIP
RIP
In the pictures I can't share on here one can. Who would have thought a champagne bottle & a rolling pin might fit up there?
Include me out of the "I would" set - anything that can take a rolling pin AND a champagne bottle is rather too capacious for me and I prefer to at least touch the sides or find something moist to lean against ...

The big tits on the blonde sat at the next table at lunch time caused me some discomfort in both my shins when Mrs Rebel caught me clocking them.

1&12

LE
The big tits on the blonde sat at the next table at lunch time caused me some discomfort in both my shins when Mrs Rebel caught me clocking them.
Boasting? Banging against your shins? And you call your penis Mrs Rebel?

1&12

LE
Hmm, I respectful disagree. I'm seeing a lass at the moment - she's a 36J - and she's got a great personality I find... when I've not got my head buried in her tits.
Sounds like you may just talk to her boobs not her face anyway?
Go on - what colour are her eyes and hair?
Do you know?
Do you really care - I wouldn't.

Sounds like you may just talk to her boobs not her face anyway?
Go on - what colour are her eyes and hair?
Do you know?
Do you really care - I wouldn't.
upload_2016-11-11_16-57-0.jpeg

what colour are her eyes and hair? Reddish Brown and white.

1&12

LE
Include me out of the "I would" set - anything that can take a rolling pin AND a champagne bottle is rather too capacious for me and I prefer to at least touch the sides or find something moist to lean against ...
Hey, he didn't say at the same time or that they were an easy fit.
Your not just afraid of the "is it in yet" thing are you?

49er

On ROPS
On ROPs
Sounds like Mrs.Rebel needs some sort of remedial treatment. Mrs.49er is now so accustomed to my ogling and leering that she no longer cares. An ogler can not change its balls.

1&12

LE
Sounds like Mrs.Rebel needs some sort of remedial treatment. Mrs.49er is now so accustomed to my ogling and leering that she no longer cares. An ogler can not change its balls.
No, but he can lose them so Mrs 1&12 advises me.

Latest Threads