Huge amounts of crack in knickers??

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by duckula, Jul 28, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well done the police.
  2. Indeed, but I was leaning towards the old "massive crack in knickers" joke..............anyone? Shit! To the hole!!!!
  3. I was more interested in the fact she's a lapdancer.

I might know her.
  4. Surely the most surprising thing is she's claiming to be a lap dancer? As far as I can work out, there's two options:

a. The lights are incredibly dark in the clubs she works.
    b. The guys back off the rigs in Aberdeen will watch anything.

Seriously, I feel sorry for the sniffer dog.

Done worse, though.
  5. Mark one eyeball?
  6. I always thought the white lines in the gusset were purely fungal of origin. 8O :?
  7. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

8. Like a Moto -cross track Spike. :D
  9. Well done the police for cracking down on these criminals...

No thanks, I'll walk
  10. Not the worst I've seen. :p I've thrown off to lap dancers uglier than that, altho' it was after two weeks of field exercises and the club lighting was dim. :wink:

11. Are you from Darlo?.Have you been talking to soldiers?. :lol:
  12. She's not the worst looking stripper I've seen.

A right horror of a stripper came into the Nightclub I worked in got smashed, asked to leave. then got all her kit off whilst the police tried to nick her for indecent exposure.

Bird had a fanny like a badly packed kebab, not the nicest sight to end the night with.
  13. Theres some real picky cnuts on this site i'd smash that all over the shop!
  14. She was lifted with three yardies so, ugly, stupid, 9 oz bulge in her g string, three big hard as fu@k black rastas wonder what made the Cops stop her?