Hug a Hugger-Mugger...

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by frog_face, Jul 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A new type of criminal is at large, hugging drunken revellers outside nightclubs and stealing their wallets, their belongings. These thieving b'stards are called 'hugger muggers':,,30100-1276360,00.html

They pretend to be drunk and come over and hug you. So if anyone is threatened with a 'hug' outside a nightclub kick the potential hugger in the jaffas or whack them on the head. My mum tried to hug me only yesterday, she won't be doing that again in a hurry I can tell you that...
  2. LOL! :D

I bench 140k. So there's a good chance if I hug the b@stard hard enough, I'll break his spine. :twisted:
  3. It all depends if its a bloke knee him in the bolloxs and give him a good kicking.

If its a nice looking bird let her fondle you first then get a good feel as you retrieve your wallet back.
  4. My first thought would be that they we're after my wallet anyway, is it just me or is it f**king obvious, and even if it was well intentioned, I still wouldn't want some random p!ss head hugging me incase he lagged himself or threw up recently and he'd get a very hard kick in the bollox (I am not above fighting dirty).

Must be a metrosexual london thing.