http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2161869/Top-doctors-chilling-claim-The-NHS-ki

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by wm1965, Jun 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know it's the Daily Wail but this is the first paper in which I saw the comments.

As I've mentioned this before, I saw this first-hand done to a family member and heard about it from another family member's mother (which put me on guard in my own case). In my case they gave him a deliberate analgesic overdose (clever me asking what and how much) and he was dead 5 minutes later, then again he had been making a lot of noise saying he'd wanted to leave and go back home since he arrived and because this had been going on for the last 6 hours something had to be done.

The truth is starting to be scratched away of the horrendous actions the NHS forces on the elderly:

n the example he revealed a 71-year-old who was admitted to hospital suffering from pneumonia and epilepsy was put on the LCP by a covering doctor on a weekend shift.
    ‘Very likely many elderly patients who could live substantially longer are being killed by the LCP.
    He added: ‘If we accept the Liverpool Care Pathway we accept that euthanasia is part of the standard way of dying as it is now associated with 29 per cent of NHS deaths.’
    In the example of the 71-year-old, Professor Pullicino revealed he had given the patient another 14 months of life by demanding the man be removed from the LCP.

I would just like to say, with some anger, ******* murderous bastards.

2. My mother would have lived longer without morphine intervention. And good job they gave her plenty, as in her state at the time all she had was pain.

3. Same with my nan, although I don't know how much longer she'd have lasted without the doctor helping her along. The best thing we could possibly have done for her.

I was considering asking the doctors to do the same thing for my granddad but he went before I had a chance to.

4. A "Good" death is as much a priority as a good lfe TBH.

5. My Mum was in hospital on her last legs, struggling for breath as she was drowning in her own body fluids due to emphysema, sounded horrible. Nurse gave my Mum an injection to relax her muscles, she was already unconscious, and after a while she drifted off in a very peaceful manner with her children by her bedside.

My Mum had enough to put up with in life and didn't deserve to struggle into death, so thank you nurse.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Given the state of many of them, it's not exactly much of a life extension they're getting. As long as were not talking Harold Shipman and people who're not going to get any quality of life back, I'm actually in favour.

7. Doctors are bloody killers and hospitals very dangerous places.

Drugs and Medical Errors Killing One of Every Five Australians

Thursday, October 15th, 2009 at 9:44 am

“You medical people will have more lives to answer for in the other world than even we generals.”
    Napoleon Bonaparte

In a recent emailed response to the British Medical Journal (BMJ), Ron Law, Executive Director of the NNFA, in New Zealand and member of the New Zealand Ministry of Health Working Group advising on medical error, offered some enlightening information on deaths caused by drugs and medical errors.

He notes the prevalence of deaths from medical errors and also from properly researched and prescribed medications in Australia and New Zealand, which serves as a reminder to us that the US is not alone in having this problem.

He cites the following statistics and facts:

Official Australian government reports reveal that preventable medical error in hospitals is responsible for 11% of all deaths in Australia.(1, 2), which is about 1 of every 9 deaths. If deaths from properly researched, properly registered, properly prescribed and properly used drugs were added along with preventable deaths due to private practice it comes to a staggering 19%, which is almost 1 of every 5 deaths.

New Zealand figures are very similar.

According to Mr. Law: “Put another way, the equivalent of New Zealand’s second largest city (Christchurch) has been killed by preventable medical error and deaths from properly researched, properly registered, properly prescribed and properly used drugs in Australasia in the past decade and its biggest city Auckland either killed or permanently maimed.

Put another way, more than 5 million people have been killed by Western medical practice in the past decade (Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, and NZ) and 20 million killed or permanently maimed.

Sounds like a war zone, doesn’t it?

Put another way, the economic impact of deaths due to preventable medical error and deaths from properly researched, properly registered, properly prescribed and properly used drugs is approximately $1 trillion over the past decade.

He notes that only 0.3% of these deaths are properly coded and classified in official statistics as being attributed to these causes. British Medical Journal November 11 2000; 321: 1178A (emailed response)

References:

1. iatrogenic Injury in Australia – This is the executive summary of a 150 page official report revealing 14,000 preventable medical error deaths (only in hospitals – not private practice). (Full report on file).
    2. Australian Bureau of Statistics – Australian 1994 total deaths (1994) = 126,692

DR. MERCOLA’S COMMENT: It is obvious that the US is not the only place where the conventional drug-based paradigm is killing people. This is a world-wide phenomena and occurs because of people becoming so enamoured of modem medicine that they lose touch with the god-given healing abilities that they all have.

Tagged with: Australian government reports reveal that preventable medical error in hospitals is responsible for 11% of all deaths in Australia • drugs and medical errors killing one of every five australians • iatrogenic injury in australia • if deaths from properly researched, properly registered, properly prescribed and properly used drugs were added along with preventable deaths due to private practice it comes to a staggering 19%, whic • medical error • medical error in hospitals • medical errors • official australian government reports reveal that preventable medical error in hospitals is responsible for 11% • preventable medical error

Drugs and Medical Errors Killing One of Every Five Australians | Best Health