HRT Tactical 5.11 watch

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by Baz44, Jan 18, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi

I have one of the above new and boxed (even the guarentee has not been completed so you can do same in your own name). Obtained in the USA but never used.

Details as below:

Ballistic precision on the go. Produced in partnership with Horus Vision, LLC. Calculate your bullet?s point of impact by inputting data that affects a bullets flight. Calculate for temperature, bore height, ballistic coefficient, muzzle velocity, and zero range. Results can be displayed in MILS, TMOA or SMOA.

Titanium case
    Water resistant to 100 meters (330 feet)
    Unidirectional bezel
    Includes leather and PU watch bands and allen key
    Easy to read hands with chargable luminous markings
    Over-size digital display:day, date, month. Second time zone. Alarm. Chronograph (1/100th, lap time). Countdown timer.
    Digital back-light
    Comes complete with protective case

This is a watch and a half!

This watch is only for the true professional shot or a real poser as I am neither I would rather it went to a good home here than E-bay, I am sure someone out there needs it. Oh and make sure you have a man sized wrist to wear it on - will make skinny twats look even skinnier!

PAYPAL accepted PM me for details if you are interested RRP is 199.99+ in UK but currently out of stock. So feel free to make me an offer between £100 - 150 but don't waste my time and yours :)