HRH the Prince of Wales meets the Press

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Queensman, Apr 1, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good to see the next in line venting his spleen in the direction of Nicholas Witchell the ginger twot BBC man.

Yes, your Royal Highness, he is awful, but at least he's got a job! Even if it is following your and so called sons around. Do us all a favour and stand down.

2. Jug Ears has gone up in my estimation. It's about time that someone told the journos what a waste of space they are.

3. Nice to see someone giving vent on the press, who seem to think they have the divine right to do & say as they please. One 'commentator' this morning asked whether it meant that Charles was going to end up like his father ... I say about bloody time too!!.

I just wish someone from the Vatican would tear some of the journos off a strip - all they want to do is see the Pope die so they can report it. Vermin !.

4. I like all that silliness about Harry dressing up in the Nazi costume. Yes it was ill-advised and inapproapriate - but, it caused no offense until some low-life back-stabbing toad sold the pictures to the Scum. The 'offense' only happened when the pictures were published in the Scum purely in order to sell more papers!

5. daz

daz LE

Pity Charles was not more forthright, something along the lines of "feck off scumbags, i'm on one's holiday.

daz

6. Stickybum,
    This sounds as convincing as an advert for cat-food.
    90% of what?
    QM

7. Queenie, are your powers of investigation that bad? Click on it and all will become clear. The slant of the posts on this thread to date should also give you a clue.
    Hope this helps,

8. Stickybum,
    OK.
    I've read it.
    It's still about as convincing as an advert for cat-food given who the audience is - ie largly conservative establishment 'yesmen' types from the armed forces and their acolytes.
    I'm with JB.
    Fcuk off Big Ears whilst you've got the chance and before you make a faintly ridiculous organisation completely incredible.

9. Well thats the first time ive ever heard the collective membership of ARRSE referred to as 'yes men'!

thanks, i needed that! :lol: :lol:

10. You wouldn't happen to be on the BBC board of governors, would you?

11. He is indeed a t*at of the first order. I support Charles, or George VII as he will be known once he accedes to the throne, and I am neither a conservative (large or small c) nor a "yes man"
    I shall be voting Liberal again (bring it on! :D ) and am more of a "can do, now feck off and let me sort it" man.

12. about time to stick one on the reptiles

13. Sadly not.

14. Say again in clear. :?