HRH the Prince of Wales meets the Press

Good to see the next in line venting his spleen in the direction of Nicholas Witchell the ginger twot BBC man.

Yes, your Royal Highness, he is awful, but at least he's got a job! Even if it is following your and so called sons around. Do us all a favour and stand down.

Jug Ears has gone up in my estimation. It's about time that someone told the journos what a waste of space they are.

MikeMcc said:
Jug Ears has gone up in my estimation. It's about time that someone told the journos what a waste of space they are.
Nice to see someone giving vent on the press, who seem to think they have the divine right to do & say as they please. One 'commentator' this morning asked whether it meant that Charles was going to end up like his father ... I say about bloody time too!!.

I just wish someone from the Vatican would tear some of the journos off a strip - all they want to do is see the Pope die so they can report it. Vermin !.

I like all that silliness about Harry dressing up in the Nazi costume. Yes it was ill-advised and inapproapriate - but, it caused no offense until some low-life back-stabbing toad sold the pictures to the Scum. The 'offense' only happened when the pictures were published in the Scum purely in order to sell more papers!

Pity Charles was not more forthright, something along the lines of "feck off scumbags, i'm on one's holiday.

daz

Queensman said:
Stickybum,
This sounds as convincing as an advert for cat-food.
90% of what?
QM
Queenie, are your powers of investigation that bad? Click on it and all will become clear. The slant of the posts on this thread to date should also give you a clue.
Hope this helps,

Stickybum,
OK.
I've read it.
It's still about as convincing as an advert for cat-food given who the audience is - ie largly conservative establishment 'yesmen' types from the armed forces and their acolytes.
I'm with JB.
Fcuk off Big Ears whilst you've got the chance and before you make a faintly ridiculous organisation completely incredible.

Queensman said:
Stickybum,
OK.
I've read it.
It's still about as convincing as an advert for cat-food given who the audience is - ie largly conservative establishment 'yesmen' types from the armed forces and their acolytes.
I'm with JB.
Fcuk off Big Ears whilst you've got the chance and before you make a faintly ridiculous organisation completely incredible.

Well thats the first time ive ever heard the collective membership of ARRSE referred to as 'yes men'!

thanks, i needed that! :lol: :lol:

Queensman said:
Stickybum,
OK.
I've read it.
I'm with JB.
You wouldn't happen to be on the BBC board of governors, would you?

Agent_Smith said:
Queensman said:
Stickybum,
OK.
I've read it.
I'm with JB.

Well thats the first time ive ever heard the collective membership of ARRSE referred to as 'yes men'!

He is indeed a t*at of the first order. I support Charles, or George VII as he will be known once he accedes to the throne, and I am neither a conservative (large or small c) nor a "yes man"
I shall be voting Liberal again (bring it on! :D ) and am more of a "can do, now feck off and let me sort it" man.

stickybomb said:
You wouldn't happen to be on the BBC board of governors, would you?
Sadly not.

benjaminw1 said:
about time to stick one on the reptiles
Say again in clear. :?

Agent_Smith said:
Queensman said:
Stickybum,
OK.
I've read it.
I'm with JB.

Slightly off topic, but try doing the test at http://www.politicalcompass.org/. I was thinking to fit the description above (somewhere to the right and authoritarian with it). Slightly left and libertarian, apparently. And that was after answering the questions as I suspect many of the members of ARRSE would.
A poll of results might be interesting...

tattybadger said:
I'd be interested to know where you plucked that figure from. I'm not sure that there's ever been a national opinion poll asking how we feel about the monarchy has there?
TB, I posted a thread with a poll (click the link). At the time of posting the 'yes' vote was 90% (now 87%) but don't get too serious about it. :wink: