HRH The Duchess of Cambridge to be 'our' Colonel!

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by Queensman, Jan 10, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So her sister was unavailable then?

• Like Like x 3
  2. Nice to see traditions continuing.

3. Unless she's going to start dishing out lap dances at medal parades I honestly couldn't give a ****.

No doubt there'll be another pointless parade if it happens.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'd certainly help her out of her mess dress and show her where the cabbage fits, after a game of mess rugby.....

5. I hope the Officers Mess continue the precedent proudly set by their forebears who snuffled their way through Princess Diana's used bedclothes to find some ladyhair to treasure?

6. So what were once Di's Guys will now be something along the line of Kate's Knuts?

My hat and coat? Thank you, I'll find my own way out...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Congratulations!

8. Infinately preferable to Ed 'Windy' Wessex, who 2 RIFLES ended up with. What a ******* insult.

9. Still busy with 2nd Bn perhaps ;-)

10. Pippa is too horsey & orange, her arse isn't that great either. I much prefer Kate.

• Like Like x 1
  11. How is it 'news' that the next Princess of Wales will take over the Princess of Wales' Own Royal Regiment?

Almost as earth shattering as 'Prince Charles will be next monarch'.

12. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

Did anyone see the Duchess of Cambridge put a sprig of Shamrock on the Irish Woodentops’ mascot?
    As she bent forward to put it in the dog’s collar it had a darn good sniff of her crotch. Not on BBC news, but Sky.

13. To coin a Phrase..."Lucky Dog."