HRH Captain Wales RHG/D - will CGS want a word?

Couldn't help noticing in the press coverage of the young chap's very good visit to the US - and fair play to him, he's playing a blinder - that he's both up and out in his new-fangled MTP kit. I wonder if he didn't get the memo, I gather that the high heidyins are a bit arsy about this sort of thing nowadays.

Couldn't help noticing in the press coverage of the young chap's very good visit to the US - and fair play to him, he's playing a blinder - that he's both up and out in his new-fangled MTP kit. I wonder if he didn't get the memo, I gather that the high heidyins are a bit arsy about this sort of thing nowadays.
It's a good sign as to the overall state of health of HM Forces - that the grown ups need not concern themselves with anything more pressing or urgent. Might I assume that the procurement blackhole is addressed, that the eqpt program is back on track and force structures rebuilt?

Good combination that, wonder why it was not included in the new uniform set?
This photo could be used as a case example of "how to charm a girl's knickers off".

Just look at the body language of her in red and of the woman behind her, who is pushing to get closer & (presumably) capture the Princely Captain's attention. Should he so choose, he's there....

Good on him.

That lad could walk around Washington in a Red coat with a Brown bess and still get the Yank girls lathered up.

In other news - I've been told that the lads are NOT to wear 58 pattern belts, as it is officer attire.
The mind boggles.

Actually, I was telling the Mrs last night that I liked him wearing his working gear rather than No1 or No2 Dress.

This photo could be used as a case example of "how to charm a girl's knickers off".

Just look at the body language of her in red and of the woman behind her, who is pushing to get closer & (presumably) capture the Princely Captain's attention. Should he so choose, he's there....

Good on him.
Redder is titless and bluer is a chubby... no thanks