HRH Captain Wales RHG/D - will CGS want a word?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Glad_its_all_over, May 12, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Couldn't help noticing in the press coverage of the young chap's very good visit to the US - and fair play to him, he's playing a blinder - that he's both up and out in his new-fangled MTP kit. I wonder if he didn't get the memo, I gather that the high heidyins are a bit arsy about this sort of thing nowadays.

2. He is wearing combat 95 ^~

• Like Like x 1
  3. What he said. Albeit mixed dress, with a CS95 MTP shirt and PCS trousers!

4. Good combination that, wonder why it was not included in the new uniform set?

Attached Files:

5. It's a good sign as to the overall state of health of HM Forces - that the grown ups need not concern themselves with anything more pressing or urgent. Might I assume that the procurement blackhole is addressed, that the eqpt program is back on track and force structures rebuilt?

• Like Like x 2
  6. One of about a million over the last 48 hours in the press ^~

7. Cheers. My laziness knows no bounds today. :)

• Like Like x 2
  8. That's what I go for on the odd occasion that I wear uniform and a '58 pattern belt.

9. This photo could be used as a case example of "how to charm a girl's knickers off".

Just look at the body language of her in red and of the woman behind her, who is pushing to get closer & (presumably) capture the Princely Captain's attention. Should he so choose, he's there....

Good on him.

10. That lad could walk around Washington in a Red coat with a Brown bess and still get the Yank girls lathered up.

• Like Like x 1
  11. In other news - I've been told that the lads are NOT to wear 58 pattern belts, as it is officer attire.
    The mind boggles.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Actually, I was telling the Mrs last night that I liked him wearing his working gear rather than No1 or No2 Dress.

13. A bloody good bloke, but he always looks a bit scruffy to me, maybe he needs to change his tailor?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)