HQ IJC Det and Project Overtask

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by thebigtone, Jul 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm looking for some more details on what these jobs are.
    I know where they are but it all seems guess work at the moment on what they do.

I know OPSEC and all that good stuff means nobody can probably just reel off an answer but would be grateful if anyone could PM me a link to a open source site, where I can get some simple civvy details without breaking OPSEC and going in to too much detail.

And before you suggest the obvious, Sqn Ops are shite, had no luck with them.

Thanks in advance

2. Absolutely No chance!
  3. Although if you are R SIGNALS, and on 2nd reading I assume you are. Pop into Regtl Ops or use the phone and speak to the Tfc Offr or TOT. Either one of them will be able to give you all the info you need.

If I am wrong and you are civpop, you have zero chance of any info from me or anyone else on here with half a brain. There will be almost nothing open source.
  4. Again Ops are shite, i've had no luck. Just heard rumours about each job.
    I'm not civpop.
    I understand people won't just reel off info and rightly so, however if you have any UNCLAS info or can direct me to an open source site i'd much appreciate it.
    If not thanks anyway!
  5. Errr.....No.

Let me get this right. You come on to an open source INSECURE forum, poulated by a heady mix of serving or retired personnel, TA personnel, civvies, walts and journos, rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggers, bushwhackers, hornswagglers, train robbers, shit kickers and Methodists, and you want to know about a communications network currently used in theatre?

you must be off your fucking rocker mate
  6. I never released those details to this site...how the fuck did you know?
  7. I'm not asking for details on the network special kid and just because parts of it are MS doesn't mean there aren't parts of the story that aren't UNCLAS.
    Like the original post says if you have no UNCLAS info then don't worry.
    Just to re-emphasise i'm not asking about the communications network currently used in theatre i'm asking for details on those PIDs even if it is just where they are located or a basic outline of their role such as they support strategic comms from BSN, don't think that would be more than UNCLAS.

8. Sorry, was "fuck off" not clear from the previous messages on here?
  9. Haha, What a prat. I do love the way people throw their weight around on here. I sincerely hope you don't talk to people like that in person. Anyway if anyone has any UNCLAS info or any pointers in the right direction feel free to PM me. Smurfs with a chip on their shoulder need not apply!