LE
How is the old boy looking?

Corimecs in place?

Air con all round?

Cold showers?

Answers on a bluey........................ :lol:

TomB

Old-Salt
There'd be room for 2 (or three at a time)......now there's efficiency for you!

(As well as a horrible mental image! 8O )

TomB

Old-Salt
Watch out for the Eurostar!!!!! :eek:

TomB

Old-Salt
Only if he can pass the "hooking knees behind ears" selection requirement.

Sadly I feel he might fall at this hurdle :cry: He would have looked great in grey.

Ventress

LE
dui-lai said:
Ventress said:
I was after details of the complex, not Foxy's nether regions- 8O 8O
Sorry we digress :roll:

Why do you want to know Ventress? You going out again??? 8O
You must be having a Rory McGraff!! Even the AMS aint that short!

Just wondered how the beast has evolved.

hay thats not fair... we all went out and ALL did our jobs, lets not have a repeat of the slag match that took place in the soldier magazine

TA or Regs we all contributed, comments like that undermine all the GOOD work that the TA contributed to the action

Trainiee Nursie thing said:
hay thats not fair... we all went out and ALL did our jobs, lets not have a repeat of the slag match that took place in the soldier magazine

TA or Regs we all contributed, comments like that undermine all the GOOD work that the TA contributed to the action
Calm down :roll:

This thread and all the others here in ARRSE have a good bit of humour involved. The vast majority of us respect the TA for the fact that without them we, the regulars, would struggle seriously due to the manpower shortages.

The banter/abuse is meant in good humour, take it as such, its the only way it is meant :wink:

sorry, its just after everything that i read in the Soldier magazine while i was posted made my blood boil, pressure rise, fists shake and body sweat.....

or was that the heat? :D

Youll have noted then that it started with a report in the Telegraph about a group of TA Drs and Nurses whining that they did'nt get home first and as a consequence they were losing thousands of pounds? :D