Hows Boris doing?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Karl_uk, Jun 27, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was just thinking today that i've not heard f**k all about Boris since he got elected :? (i dont live anywhere near London to be fair)
    So as i'm sure he'll only get in the news nationally when he sets something on fire etc i thought i'd ask here.

What's he been upto? How have things changed?

Edit: Spelling
  2. No booze on the underground - which is both a good and a bad thing!
  3. Apparently he has got the auditors in over the GLC and the Olympics and things will remain quiet until they have produced an interim report. Then according to my sources there may be fireworks.
  4. Free travel on London Transport for Vets (don't even think about coming back with the obvious joke).
  5. He's already cut 14 million from the Beijing Olympics gravytrain budget by cancelling all freebies for councillors and is flying there himself in economy class.
  6. Awesome , best tenner I ever spent was on the campaign (not a londoner so couldn't vote).

Do you have a link to the story?
  7. BTW, why is this in the naafi bar?
  8. well i dont know really. it seemed to be the best place for it as it was peoples opinions on him not exactly "news".

as for the rest of the reply's..

good to hear he's cutting goverment wastage. hopefully when the rest of the tories get into power we can have more of the same. :!: