How would you like to die?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Welshexpat, Apr 25, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Following on from the execution topic.

If you could choose how you would die. Forget the 'In my sleep' bolox and remembering that having your internal organs sucked out through your penis in the orgasm from heaven is a foregone ......

Well, I'd like to fall from a building SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO high that I would die of starvation approximately 3 seconds before I hit the deck.
  2. Very Old and healthy comes to mind ;-) Ok and while getting head until my internal organs were slurped through my bell end.
  3. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

On my back - big titted and very energetic lady on top, going for the vinegar stroke, fine malt to hand - maaassssoooove heart attack. Goodnight Vienna (and isn't it warm here now?)
  4. I used to know a lunatic Sect comd in the 1990s whose desire was to:

He left the army shortly after that.
  5. I saw the thread title and thought someone was taking orders...

I'd like to be struck on the head by the first nuclear missile to land in the Mutually Assured Destruction phase of WW3. I never could stand bright lights. ;)

Failing that, the internal organs thing seems an acceptable alternative.
  6. Looking Tony Blair in the eye, as I removed the knife from my chest and place it in his hand, in his office, on his desk with the door locked from the inside with only us in the room!

Spin your way out of that TB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ha ha ha ha ha Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Jibber jabba loo loo
  7. It's been done before. Oh no, I'm wrong. On the last occasion, the knife was in the back.
  8. Popping my clogs at age ninty to the tune of a screaming orgasm delivered by the hot young (probably 50, but it's all relative) mailman as he takes me from behind
  9. Just like to add that I was actually asked that question in a job interview.

Body shop - (Anita Roddick's) tree huggers etc - liked to ask weird stuff - it was only for a buckshee warehouse operative post anyway; that was the answer I gave - some muttering took place between the panel of gay/bi/ shaven/pierced weirdos.

I got the gist, which was along the lines of "Yeah - but no but yeah but no but, like, I mean, that's like SO REALLY weird ....."

So I butted in and said - "Look, this is just a way of saying I DO NOT WANT TO DIE!"

Feckin' civvies!

Should have added that I'd like to land on one of the twots!
  10. Suffocated by Angelina Jolie's piss flaps...
  11. Now thats a very agreeable way to go...........Hats off matelot!!
  12. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Naked girl avalanche.
  13. death by snoo snoo...
  14. Galloping into battle with my sword held high screaming "for the emperor" and then being mowed down by a hail of arrows.
  15. I kinda like the bell end idea` but id prefer to pass away in my own bed`with me own gimp suit on.

some slippers and randy 20+ with the apple to boot!!(stuffed up her spunk dump)

oh` and a needle of some mind blowing (party till your dead)kinda stuff.

or id kinda like to just `drop dead of a brain hemorrhage:)