• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

How would you escape?

Tut. They just don't crawl through 500yds of sewage like the good old days of the Shawshank Redemption any more, do they? Hiding in a box? What's the world coming to?

I'd get on my secret PRR (hidden discretely in my watch), call for Toppers and the 2 killer dogs: "Hello Toppers, it's Slug - bring the smellies" (that's secret code); I'd then ask Sandy the Guv if he was busy and would he mind helping me out (He's massive - you don't mess with him) and would he mind doing a bit of windmilling.

I'd then run like fuck and shimmy under the fence and leave them lot there to face the music. (Obviously I would have to carry the smelliest dog - he doesn't do running).

Alternatively, I would just ask Outstanding to come along and talk to them about wearing uniform in MB or PAYD - that's enough for anyone to want to kill themselves.

Latest Threads