How will you get rich quick ??

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by LoneTree, Mar 15, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Me ?... Thinking of bringing out a sex lube called " I CANT BELIVE ITS NOT BATTER" .. Once its up & running I will shut the Tipton factory, move production to some third world shithole & fuck off to some carribean tax haven, BOOOSHH... What ideas do you cunts have ?.

2. You might have something there!

Last year I bought some lube from a pharmacy in Honiara so that I could indulge in a little bum fun with a local - female - teacher. It says on the tube that it is identical to natural Bartholins beaver batter and it is too, all except for the smell.

The lube made all the difference and I barely made it from bumhole to cakehole in time to whiten her smile.

Good luck with your endevours. As for my own get rich quick scheme..... Bin there dun that, now concentrating on fucking myself to death.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I was thinking of making a rifle with a long barrel and calibre of 7.62 :w00t:

• Like Like x 6
  4. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

As a man who loves warm shitholes, answer me this... why is lube always freezing fucking cold?

Were I not already rich from the people trafficking gig, I should devote my life to inventing a lube that was not always freezing fucking cold.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I think I covered my get rich quick idea on that panty thread

6. It isn't the lube that's the problem its your technique. To take the chill off the lube, gently insert the lube container up her chuff and leave it there whilst mixing cocktails and playing with her tits. If she is an older lady with a spoff tube like Victorian fireplace, you may need to attach some string to the bottle to avoid the possibility of it disappearing, only to be seen again in an X-ray picture taken at the local A n E.

This has been a public service announcement.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Panties? Pictures!

8. are you in the Solomon or Sodomon islands

9. Solomons. A town called Munter, er, sorry Munda.

10. I don't do anything quick.

11. You could always sacrifice a snifty of your own 100 yr old single malt , just dip the ol fella in it & then just ram it home ?

12. Waiting till you get rich then hack your bank account.

13. You,ll be waiting a long time then.. Had this idea for years now but always end up spending my capital on wine women & song... FML.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'm going to publish a special magazine with laminated pages full of pictures of lovely ladies.