How will you die?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by moving-target-survivor, May 23, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

While scarfing down dinner, a large chunk of your meal becomes enlodged in your throat, and you choke to death.

Very dull

2. While attempting to remove a slice of burnt toast from your toaster using a metal fork, you're electrocuted.

winner toast!!

3. Well that's kind of uncanny, as it's my second greatest fear. But as Cypress Hill say 'I ain't going out like that'

4. Mine is:

During a severe storm, a tree falls onto your house, crushing and killing you.

What it doesn't say is what I'm doing at the time the tree hits me <hee hee>

I can but live in hope it's something good!

Ice

5. As the unfortunate target of a serial killer, you're beaten and tortured for days. While you're still alive, your body is put into a meat grinder and ground up.

OB burger anyone??

6. While drunk with friends, you fall down a flight of stairs and break your neck. Thinking you've simply passed out, your friends ignore your lifeless body for hours.

Might as well die doing something I enjoy :D

7. I was hoping for something a little more exciting, however its a good enough reason NOT to get a dog i suppose :lol:

8. After swallowing several capsules which you thought were pain relievers, you're told that you were given "foam animal in a capsule" capsules as a joke. The foam animals expand to twenty times their original size, causing a major intestinal obstruction. Unable to pass solid waste, you die from self-toxification.

At least it will be amusing.

9. 8O

On the other hand, it does suggest trying your initials rather than your full name, if you don't like the outcome. Which then gives me this...

...which is about bloody typical.

10. While rummaging through the trunk of your car, a disgruntled neighbor approaches you from behind and slams the trunk repeatedly onto you, eventually cutting you in half at the waist.

Damn, I had just had an argument with one of my neighbors I better burn there house down so they cant kill me.

11. After years of mistreating telemarketers, your lifeless and battered body is found next to a bloodied telephone handset.

That will be the wife finding out about my 0898 calls then

12. A disgruntled coworker beats you to death with a bag full of loose change.
    Oh joy.... I want to be crushed by a tree

13. That wouldn't be my tree would it Rusty???? :D :D :D

Ice

14. "An angry neighbor puts a letter bomb into your mailbox. While retreiving the mail, your hands are blown off, and you die from rapid blood loss."

Fair enough, though I would have hoped that my dog could have done a Lassie impression and got help in time :(