How will this impact the price at the pumps?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Chief_Joseph, Mar 31, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. When I watched the news yesterday, the British servicemen held in Iran were mentioned. Concern is not for what will happen to these troops, not about their safety, not about what this means for their families and comrades, but about how it will effect the price of oil :x

WHAT THE FCUK IS THIS!? THESE PEOPLE'S LIVES COULD BE AT STAKE AND ALL PEOPLE CARE ABOUT IS PAYING AN EXTRA COUPLE OF CENTS ON GAS? THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES, THE WHINING WORTHLESS SPINELESS CUNTZ!!!

2. i take it this is on US news?
    i saw bush's speach about it today... i mean it only a week after it has happened... he didnt sound too worried about it... seemed to me more of a 'arr well, not my problem but i better look like a care' kind of speach...

3. It was indeed, but when I read about it in the british press, the concern doesn't seem to be the sailors and marines either

4. most he concern is on the woman...
    the 1st we hear about the other 14 is when the 3rd (?) video came out...

so other than the price of oil, what are the US news lot reporting about the situation?

5. Little. Just lots of pictures and footage and quotes from Blair and the Iranians.

Rosie O'Donnel has decided to side with the Iranians and said that she supports them and believes that British were conducting Black Operations on behalf of the US Government (I wish I was making this up)

6. Rosie O'Donnell is, was and will always be a cnut.

7. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Radical dreamer, that post is utterly, utterly wrong.

Let me re-phrase it for you:

Rosie O'Donnell is, was and will always be a FAT, MINGING cnut

8. If Rosie had an extra brain cell she would need to be watered

9. What? Rosie O'Donnell?

She can just fcuk right off!

10. Chief, you're lucky to be an American, the British public coudn't give a toss about anything. Seriously, the level of apathy in the UK is depressing, as long as the man in the street can get 25% of at B&Q, 3 for 2 at Tesco and a free DVD of "The Magnificent Seven" in his Daily Mail, he's happy.
    Personally, I pray for a meteor strike. People are cnuts!