Votes: 85 49.7%
  • Putin invades Kiev, NATO doesn't move

Votes: 47 27.5%
  • Putin invades Kiev, NATO fights Russia

Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Rebels lose, Ukraine stays united

Votes: 29 17.0%

• Total voters
For Chines, for example, Russians were also Mongols. We are Eurasian integrators as them.
LOL
It’s hilarious that you just don’t get it
Does the gay commissar pay you an hourly rate or do you get paid per character of gibberish typed as you bang that keyboard in your lonely, gloomy, sperm fragranced, post Soviet bedsit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YarS

On ROPS
On ROPs
And yes, if I shall use short form for words "born in Nigeria" - I will be banned. When you use short form of "Mongoloid" - you have no problem. It's just about the level of local discussion.

And yes, if I shall use short form for words "born in Nigeria" - I will be banned. When you use short form of "Mongoloid" - you have no problem. It's just about the level of local discussion.
Don’t blame me for your extra chromosome
Getting all mealy mouthed and ‘politically correct’ now when it suits you are you but conveniently overlooking all your previous racial supremacist postings. Your Russian hypocrisy and posturing gets more ridiculous every day

Last edited:
I thought racists and discriminative meanings of the word "Mong" are not only restricted in this forum, but also are false. But, looks like it's the only way of selfaffirmation for Brit born in Nigeria.
"Mongoloid" was the common 19th and early 20th century medical term for a form of "idiocy" (which was also used as a medical term) that is today called "Down's Syndrome". When "Mongoloid idiocy" entered into everyday speech, it became a term of abuse. When that term fell out of official favour and was replaced by "Down's Syndrome", that in turn became a term of abuse ("downie"). This follows a common pattern of new names continually being devised in an attempt to escape the negative pejorative connotations, and colloquial speech evolving to adopt the new terms as new pejoratives.

Both forms of abuse appear to be primarily UK related. Different abusive terms are used in Canada (I'm not interested in listing them).

I'm not aware of the term ever having a racist connotation in popular imagination, despite the name being drawn from the perceived similarity to an epicanthal fold. Rather, far easterners were perceived as being cunning, ruthless, and immoral, but far from stupid.

Since you like music videos:

YarS

On ROPS
On ROPs
"Mongoloid" was the common 19th and early 20th century medical term for a form of "idiocy" (which was also used as a medical term) that is today called "Down's Syndrome". When "Mongoloid idiocy" entered into everyday speech, it became a term of abuse. When that term fell out of official favour and was replaced by "Down's Syndrome", that in turn became a term of abuse ("downie"). This follows a common pattern of new names continually being devised in an attempt to escape the negative pejorative connotations, and colloquial speech evolving to adopt the new terms as new pejoratives.

Both forms of abuse appear to be primarily UK related. Different abusive terms are used in Canada (I'm not interested in listing them).

I'm not aware of the term ever having a racist connotation in popular imagination, despite the name being drawn from the perceived similarity to an epicanthal fold. Rather, far easterners were perceived as being cunning, ruthless, and immoral, but far from stupid.
Thanks. Returning to discussion about Ukraine - pay attention on the colours of "Down Sindrome Stripe" and colours of Ukraine flag:

Mere coincidence? I don't think so.

YarS

On ROPS
On ROPs
Don’t blame me for your extra chromosome
Here in Russia we have a different understanding of term "normal". We think, that 46 chromosomes are normal, my little Turner Syndrom (45, X0) friend. I know, that male fenotype and male psyhology are very rare in the modern Europe, but I never read earlier that you call Y-chromosome "extra", implying "normal" (in Russian understanding of this term) male cariotype as "pathological".

Getting all mealy mouthed and ‘politically correct’ now when it suits you are you but conveniently overlooking all your previous racial supremacist postings.
I always said that we can not say that any people, nation, race "is better" than other until we determine in what exactly it is "better" or "worse".

Here in Russia we have a different understanding of term "normal". We think, that 46 chromosomes are normal, my little Turner Syndrom (45, X0) friend. I know, that male fenotype and male psyhology are very rare in the modern Europe, but I never read earlier that you call Y-chromosome "extra", implying "normal" (in Russian understanding of this term) male cariotype as "pathological".

I always said that we can not say that any people, nation, race "is better" than other until we determine in what exactly it is "better" or "worse".
Clearly being a ‘Mong’ you were unable to grasp the consequences of having that third copy of chromosome 21

Thanks. Returning to discussion about Ukraine - pay attention on the colours of "Down Sindrome Stripe" and colours of Ukraine flag:

Mere coincidence? I don't think so.
You just mocked that up complete with amateurish spelling mistake didn’t you (note the real logo)
World Down Syndrome Day 2017 | Down's Syndrome Association

The gay commissar is really going to have to provide us with a useful idiot troll who isn’t a Mong (but obviously that would be hard to achieve in Russia).

Last edited:

YarS

On ROPS
On ROPs
BTW, Putin's agents in the High Court of Netherlands don't allow to declassify "real proofs" of Putin's crimes....
"Showel" for @scalieback .
De minister heeft aan de gehele of gedeeltelijke weigering bepaalde documenten openbaar te maken ten grondslag gelegd dat het belang van openbaarmaking van de verzochte documenten niet opweegt tegen onder meer het belang van de betrekkingen van Nederland met andere staten en met internationale organisaties en het belang van de eerbieding van de persoonlijke levenssfeer zoals bedoeld in artikel 10, tweede lid, aanhef en onder a en e, van de Wob.

Voorts heeft hij aan de weigering ten grondslag gelegd dat het belang van openbaarmaking van een aantal documenten niet opweegt tegen het belang van het voorkomen van onevenredige benadeling van bij de aangelegenheid betrokken natuurlijke personen of rechtspersonen dan wel van derden zoals bedoeld in artikel 10, tweede lid, aanhef en onder g, van de Wob. In dat verband heeft de minister gesteld dat 74 van de 255 documenten verslagen van de vergaderingen van de ICCb en de MCCb betreffen. Voor deze vergaderingen geldt dat een vrije en onbelemmerde uitwisseling van argumenten van wezenlijk belang is om die commissies hun werkzaamheden goed te kunnen laten uitvoeren. Openbaarmaking van de verslagen zou tot een onevenredige benadeling leiden, omdat aannemelijk is dat openbaarmaking de open en ongedwongen beraadslaging tussen de leden van beide commissies, en daarmee de besluitvorming door de commissies, zal belemmeren. Het goed functioneren van deze commissies dient zwaarder te wegen dan het algemene belang dat is gediend met openbaarmaking, hetgeen betekent dat openbaarmaking van deze documenten integraal moet worden geweigerd, aldus de minister.
Uitspraak 201702922/1/A3 en 201702923/1/A3 | Raad van State

"It's too important information to be open." "Trust us, mushrooms"...

BTW, Putin's agents in the High Court of Netherlands don't allow to declassify "real proofs" of Putin's crimes....
"Showel" for @scalieback .

Uitspraak 201702922/1/A3 en 201702923/1/A3 | Raad van State

"It's too important information to be open." "Trust us, mushrooms"...
Not exactly unexpected, that they have information that can and information that cannot be released is it? It's not as if Russia doesn't have Secret Intelligence Services is it? Fail, 1/10 must try harder:
In the statement today, the District Administrative Court judges that the minister does not have to provide the MCCb reports. As for the Council of Ministers, the MCCb applies the so-called confidentiality regime. She decides on tackling crises in which national security is at stake. "The state attaches great importance to the fact that ministers and other members at meetings of the MCCb, as ministers of ministers, can speak unobtrusively," according to the Administrative Court. It is therefore necessary that discussions discussed in the meetings remain confidential, as disclosure of the reports is likely to result in the proper functioning of the MCCb. Given the current confidentiality regime, the task of promoting government policy unity and the sensitive nature of the topics discussed within the MCCb, the minister has to weigh the importance of preventing disproportionate prejudice than the importance involved with disclosure. "

YarS

On ROPS
On ROPs
Not exactly unexpected, that they have information that can and information that cannot be released is it? It's not as if Russia doesn't have Secret Intelligence Services is it? Fail, 1/10 must try harder:
OMG! They have no any "proves". And it's all just. There was no real investigation, because they know who really did it. Little hint: it was not Russia or DPR.

OMG! They have no any "proves". And it's all just.
Unlike Soviet Russian investigations, they take time and the witnesses will be called etc. Whether any of the other information such as that intercepted is used remains to be seen.
There was no real investigation, because they know who really did it. Little hint: it was not Russia or DPR.
Everybody knows who did it, it's just proving they did it. They won't admit it anyway.
And all of this is just an imitation of working process. Theatre.
A bit like Putin's agitprop then. More b0llocks than bolshoi

YarS

On ROPS
On ROPs
Unlike Soviet Russian investigations, they take time and the witnesses will be called etc. Whether any of the other information such as that intercepted is used remains to be seen.
Ha! Really? And how many witnesses had been interrogated? Anybody from Ukrainian Anti-Air Defence? May be, flight dispatcher from Dnepropetrovsk? Ha!

Everybody knows who did it, it's just proving they did it. They won't admit it anyway.
Ha! "Every mushroom", you want to say, don't you? Really you don't need any "investigations" or "proves" - Russian are evil, and all evil in the world is result of Putin's actions.