• Putin invades Kiev, NATO fights Russia

Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Rebels lose, Ukraine stays united

Votes: 29 17.0%

• Total voters

YarS

On ROPS
On ROPs
I love watching a worm squirming on the hook. None of your pathetic attempts at distorting the truth will get you off it. They are Russian passport holders who are forming the foreign back bone of IS. End of.
Total number of foreign ISIS militants are from 25 to 80 thousands of people. Russian citisens are from 1-2,5 thousands of people + near 3 thousands from other former USSR republics.
Yes, they are much more intellectual, better trained and with the better moral than local monkeys, but that does not mean, that they are "backbone" of ISIS. And yes, they are enemies of Russia.

Total number of foreign ISIS militants are from 25 to 80 thousands of people. Russian citisens are from 1-2,5 thousands of people + near 3 thousands from other former USSR republics.
Yes, they are much more intellectual, better trained and with the better moral than local monkeys, but that does not mean, that they are "backbone" of ISIS. And yes, they are enemies of Russia.
Keep trying my little gopnik. Why do you think your government allowed so many Russians to go there and join IS? Its going to be interesting to see if you are willing to join the dots.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

YarS

On ROPS
On ROPs
Keep trying my little gopnik. Why do you think your government allowed so many Russians to go there and join IS?
We are the free country. If anybody want to join IS, US, UK or anything else, government have a little amount of legal possibilities to stop him. Really I know only one situation when FSB had got info about girls wishing to join IS before she actually enter in a plane.

The numbers cited vary but nobody here is in denial about it or tries to pretend they are not British unlike you Russians. The West has been bombing them since 2014 you Russians are late comers to that particular party as you needed IS with it large Russian contingent to provide a pretext for the expansion of your air and naval facilities in Syria so please no more childish talk of them being western puppets it just makes you look even sillier than you really are. It’s a difficult job but you managed it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YarS

On ROPS
On ROPs
The numbers cited vary but nobody here is in denial about it or tries to pretend they are not British unlike you Russians.
Sure. There are no practical difference between Arabs and Englishmen. Two equal tribes of barbarians, nothing more. But Russians are civilisated people, we are different.

The West has been bombing them since 2014 you Russians are late comers to that particular party as you needed IS with it large Russian contingent to provide a pretext for the expansion of your air and naval facilities in Syria so please no more childish talk of them being western puppets it just makes you look even sillier than you really are. It’s a difficult job but you managed it
Radical Islamists are one of the Anglo-Saxons tools in the "Big Game" since XIX. Murids in XIX, Basmach's in the beggining of XX, Taliban, Al-Qaeda, "rebels" in Kosovo and Chechnya in the end of XX and in the beggining of XXI, etc...
And yes, we need more bases in the Middle East becouse of West interventions in Iraq, Lybia, Afganistan.

Sure. There are no practical difference between Arabs and Englishmen. Two equal tribes of barbarians, nothing more. But Russians are civilisated people, we are different.

Radical Islamists are one of the Anglo-Saxons tools in the "Big Game" since XIX. Murids in XIX, Basmach's in the beggining of XX, Taliban, Al-Qaeda, "rebels" in Kosovo and Chechnya in the end of XX and in the beggining of XXI, etc...
And yes, we need more bases in the Middle East becouse of West interventions in Iraq, Lybia, Afganistan.
Yeah right
So 'civilisated' that we who reside in the First World call you 'Nigeria with Rockets'
Ah yes Iraq, Libya and Syria failed states run by Soviet and then Russian supported mafia crime families. Afghanistan failed state massively fcuked by years of Russian occupation. I am starting to see a common factor here

Keep on banging those rocks together my little gopnik. Maybe one day you'll make fire- but I very much doubt it.

YarS

On ROPS
On ROPs
Yeah right
So 'civilisated' that we who reside in the First World call you 'Nigeria with Rockets'
It's only demonstrate your stupidity, nothing more.
Ah yes Iraq, Libya and Syria failed states run by Soviet and then Russian supported mafia crime families.
Really? It was Russia, who bomb their infrastructure, crush their states, support terrorist there and invade them? No. It was West coalition.
Afghanistan failed state massively fcuked by years of Russian occupation.
Ha! It was UK, who had start agression against Afghanistan in 1838.

YarS

On ROPS
On ROPs
BTW, UK is "Nigeria without rockets", becouse you have no your own production of strategic BMs.
And yes, Nigeria have more tanks than UK (279 vs 170).

BTW, UK is "Nigeria without rockets", becouse you have no your own production of strategic BMs.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... nyum nyum, ...........sorry, did somebody say something......or was it a brain fart...............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

It's only demonstrate your stupidity, nothing more.

Really? It was Russia, who bomb their infrastructure, crush their states, support terrorist there and invade them? No. It was West coalition.

Ha! It was UK, who had start agression against Afghanistan in 1838.
Well that was a bit lame are you getting flustered my little gopnik?

It was Russia who supported the mafia crime families who ran those countries into the ground until such time as their regimes collapsed

And as you well know (but wont admit) the Russians made a failed expedition to invade India through Afghanistan which is why the British went there

We dont need to make the missiles it is cheaper to buy them from the Septics. We make the subs and warheads.
Clearly you dont know much about the Nigerian military
BTW I was born there and have been to Russia and am qualified to make the comparison.

I'm sure True Nigerian Patriots said same things about weapon import.

Another answer on the Solomon's riddle: "Out of the eater came forth meat, and out of the strong came forth sweetness."
Can you declare it?
Your Director is asking if you forgot your tablets today

YarS

On ROPS
On ROPs
It was Russia who supported the mafia crime families who ran those countries into the ground until such time as their regimes collapsed
Ha! Man, when Septics will decide to crush remains of British independence, occupy UK and murder all Windsors, their propaganda also will tell you mad stories about "criminal family, supported by Russians". Only mushrooms believe to the West propaganda.
And as you well know (but wont admit) the Russians made a failed expedition to invade India through Afghanistan which is why the British went there
Ha! Brits had invaded India much earlier. It was Brits who were agressors and occupants.

Ha! Man, when Septics will decide to crush remains of British independence, occupy UK and murder all Windsors, their propaganda also will tell you mad stories about "criminal family, supported by Russians". Only mushrooms believe to the West propaganda.

Ha! Brits had invaded India much earlier. It was Brits who were agressors and occupants.

Nnnnnnnggg......nnnnnnnnnngggg........parp........pfffffffttt.......aahhhhhhhh........that's better.

Better out than in I say.

You’re desperately reaching now
Did you hypocritically forget that Russia invaded and colonised all the way across Asia to Vladivostok and Kamchatka etc LOL

The gay commissar really has to send us a new troll you are completely broken.

YarS

On ROPS
On ROPs
You’re desperately reaching now
Did you hypocritically forget that Russia invaded and colonised all the way across Asia to Vladivostok and Kamchatka etc LOL
We are heirs of Horde, so - reunion of Mongol Empire's lands is our right (and, may be, even duty).
BTW, also we are heirs of Rome, so - we can pretend on the lands of the former Roman Empire (now - barbaric lands).
And yes - you'd forgot about Alaska and California, my little ignorant friend.

We are heirs of Horde, so - reunion of Mongol Empire's lands is our right (and, may be, even duty).
BTW, also we are heirs of Rome, so - we can pretend on the lands of the former Roman Empire (now - barbaric lands).
And yes - you'd forgot about Alaska and California, my little ignorant friend.
Well you’re definitely a Mong so you finally got something right my little gopnik

Last edited: