• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

How will the Ukraine war end?

How will the Ukraine war end?

• Rebels win,Eastern Ukraine goes independent

Votes: 84 49.7%
  • Putin invades Kiev, NATO doesn't move

Votes: 47 27.8%
  • Putin invades Kiev, NATO fights Russia

Votes: 10 5.9%
  • Rebels lose, Ukraine stays united

Votes: 28 16.6%

• Total voters
Don't know if anyone has been watching this series:

Russia with Simon Reeve - Series 1: Episode 3

I thought Simon Reeve gave a very sympathetic view of the Russians and thought them warm and friendly (apart from probably the fight club members who came over all Russia strong types) and showed the natural beauty of many parts of Russia, except for the drive through the plains from Moscow to St Petersburg being monotonous and painful. He gave up and caught the train.

He did show some Russians expressing doubts about the way the country is heading, one of them being a Crimean in the 3rd episode who in an 'after the event moment', said he should have stopped and thought a bit harder about the consequences of joining Russia. And a Moscow resident arrested for protesting against the forthcoming compulsory demolition of her flat.

It's such as shame, Russia had so much potential. Maybe it'll change, but it won't be anytime soon.

No doubt some poster here will think the series all lies and British propaganda.

YarS

On ROPS
On ROPs
He is clearly too young to have played the game that really fits his world...
We have enough of reasons to be a bit paranoid.

Happiness is mandatory. Are you happy?
Happiness? Something from "Farnham's Freehold"?
--------------------

"Hugh changed the subject. "I did not understand your remark about a 'ration of Happiness.'"

"Haven't you been receiving yours?"

"I don't know what it is."

"Oho! One bullock gets you three that it has been issued but never got as far as you. Must look into that. As to what it is, I'll show you." Memtok led him up a ramp and out onto a balcony. Below was the servants' main dining hail, crowded with three queues. "This, is issue time-studs at a different hour, of course. They can have it as drink, in chewing form, or to smoke. The dosage is the same but some say that smoking it produces the keenest happiness."

Memtok used words not in Hugh's vocabulary; Hugh told him so. Memtok said, "Never mind. It improves the appetite, steadies the nerves, promotes good health, enhances all pleasures-and wrecks ambition. The trick is to be able to take it or leave it alone. I never took it regularly even when I was at stud; I had ambition. I take it now only on feast days or such-in moderation." Memtok smiled. "You'll find out tonight.""

"Pizda". Guess, what is meaning of words "Dat' pizdy" ("to give a cnut") or "S'hvatit' pizdy" ("to catch a cnut")?
Hint: Song of your Islamistic puppets.
Surely you mean your islamist puppets my little gopnik :) as there are thousands of Russians in IS

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

YarS

On ROPS
On ROPs
Yes.
Uncultured, barbarian.
No. Word "Nekulturny" means bad educated/ rude/boorish/unmannered, but usually Russian, or at least, somebody who knows Russian language. If you don't know even a human language - you are "Nemets"(speechless/German).
You can call me "Uncultured" because I don't know your culture (large part of it), but you can't call me "speechless", because I can write your language.
I can call you "Nekulturny" because you don't know Russian culture, but more "generic term" will be "Nerus' tuporylaya", because you don't know Russian language (not only the culture).

YarS

On ROPS
On ROPs
Surely you mean your islamist puppets my little gopnik :) as there are thousands of Russians in IS
I mean, that majority of Ukrainians are much more "Russian" than "Russian" members of IS, US or UK who are actually Nohchi, Dargins, Lezgins, Tabasaranians, Tajics, Kumiks, etc...

I mean, that majority of Ukrainians are much more "Russian" than "Russian" members of IS, US or UK who are actually Nohchi, Dargins, Lezgins, Tabasaranians, Tajics, Kumiks, etc...
There are thousands of Russian Federation passport holders in IS. Therefore they are Russians. I am surprised that you seem to be struggling to understand this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha! "To be Russian" means more that "to have Russian passport".
You have second class citizens.
Thank you. You confirmed what I wanted you to give away.

I think the gay commissar needs to send us a troll who isn’t the dimmest bulb in the factory

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
We have many classes of citizens. Equal rights does not mean equal possibilities. And as I said earlier - political, religiouse, ethnic, bioligical meanings of the word "Russian" have are not similar.
I love watching a worm squirming on the hook. None of your pathetic attempts at distorting the truth will get you off it. They are Russian passport holders who are forming the foreign back bone of IS. End of.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest Threads