Votes: 85 50.0%
  • Putin invades Kiev, NATO doesn't move

Votes: 47 27.6%
  • Putin invades Kiev, NATO fights Russia

Votes: 10 5.9%
  • Rebels lose, Ukraine stays united

Votes: 28 16.5%

• Total voters
There are big Russian-West war on their lands at least one time in century. Hitler, Napoleon, Carolus XII etc...
You forget that in many of those wars you did it with allies, who were also from the west.

Of course in 21 century story will be repeated. United Europe (or united West) will try to attack Russia, and also will lost, and Europe will be washed with blood.
Typical apocalyptic death and destruction future that vodka soaked kapusta for brains yollop @YarS yearns for. The same that Hitler probably wanted in his last days. You're in good company.

Last edited:
Ha! Only clever man can doubt in his correctness. But I'm not clever. No any doubts.
You've just contradicted yourself in one of your previous posts.

Don't you know your own mind? Are you getting confused? Is the vodka getting to you? Or maybe you need to change the kapusta in your head for a fresh one?

Actually, maybe you should just spend some time revising your crib notes the FSB gave you as to who you are meant to be.

Probably you understood @YarS in the wrong way. Of course Ukrainian is a separate language However it is very close to Russian in all respects.
I work with a man whose wife is half Russian, half Swedish. She speaks Swedish as a native Swedish speaker but she hardly can understand dialect of Swedish that is in use in Malmo.
There is a lot of similar examples when native speaker is unable to understand speakers that use some dialects.
By contrast, it is not a big problem for a Russian speaker to understand Ukrainian with exception of some Western dialects that many Ukrainians themselves don't understand.

What is dominant language in the UK? English of course, including Scotland, Wales,NI. Even in Irish republic Engish is dominant for very simple reasons. Standard French is dominant in France, Hochdeutsch is dominant in Germany and so on.

It was de facto situation and still most of big cities are predominantly Russian speaking even now and Ukrainian is in use mostly in country side. So even now Ukrainian is mostly language of farmers.
Relatives of my wife live in the big city of Dnepr and in nearby big village. Villagers use to speak Ukrainian and those who live in the city speak Russian. Then they meet they have no problems with language.
Just come back from a short holiday in Kiev. Most people there were speaking Ukrainian, though they were happy enough to reply in Russian when my wife spoke it to them.

YarS

On ROPS
On ROPs
You forget that in many of those wars you did it with allies, who were also from the west.
Thank you, but in this war you will be much more useful to us as allies of our enemies.
As Alaric said: "The thickest grass is easier to cut than the thinnest".
Typical apocalyptic death and destruction future
It will be "apocalyptic death and destruction future" only for you. For us it will be glorified victory.

So, we can't talk, only fight. It is exactly what I mean.
We know. Still, as long as Boy Scouts, old men and Reservists using older versions of the same kit can stop you and prevent land corridors to Crimea ......

YarS

On ROPS
On ROPs
We know. Still, as long as Boy Scouts, old men and Reservists using older versions of the same kit can stop you and prevent land corridors to Crimea ......
We are building bridge to Crimea, it cost less that "corridor". And yes, we don't need capture too much banderlogs at once. We preffer them as refugees in West countries. You will feed them. And we shall give their property to loyalists. Yes, we have at least three tank armies targeted on Ukraine - 1-st Guardian Tank Army, 20-th Tank Army, 8-th Tank Army and some others - and they need only signal to crush Ukraine. Right now time works for us - every day Ukraine (and Europe) became weaker, and Russia became stronger.

We are building bridge to Crimea, it cost less that "corridor".
Really? Less than (current estimate) $4.36Bn? Remind us all of the previous bridges built to Crimea and the 'expertise' of the person in charge of the project ie what was his speciality construction wise?
And yes, we don't need capture too much banderlogs at once. We preffer them as refugees in West countries. You will feed them. And we shall give their property to loyalists.
if Ukrainians and Russians are the same, why call them banderlogs?
Yes, we have at least three tank armies targeted on Ukraine - 1-st Guardian Tank Army, 20-th Tank Army, 8-th Tank Army and some others - and they need only signal to crush Ukraine.
Nothing like 'winning friends and influencing people' and your actions are "nothing like winning friends and influencing people". Still, so long as the Ukes hold them again ............
Right now time works for us - every day Ukraine (and Europe) became weaker, and Russia became stronger.
Like the generators from Germany in Crimea? You can't get the power without European engineering.

You'll need that money when you pay reparations to Ukraine and for Putin's legal team in the Hague that's if he doesn't do a runner with the money he's squirrelled away.

YarS

On ROPS
On ROPs
Really? Less than (current estimate) $4.36Bn?
Yes. There are near 10 millions people, living in the lands of "corridor". 436$ for each. Too small compensation for breaking of "Eurointegration dreams". And yes, we pay for bridge one time, and have it forever. So, we preffer to see, how Europeans by themselves crush Ukrainians dreams about wealth and prosperity. Now they are ready to sell "European dream" for much smaller price that in 2014, and in 2018-2020 they will welcome our forces with bread and salt just for words about potentional future Russia-integration.
For example, drunken British soldiers in Nikolaev show to locals real face of Europe, and it's a good agitation against eurointegration.

if Ukrainians and Russians are the same, why call them banderlogs?
"Banderlogs" is a political term.

Like the generators from Germany in Crimea? You can't get the power without European engineering.
Of course we can. Siemens suggest better price, but there were many concursants.

You'll need that money when you pay reparations to Ukraine and for Putin's legal team in the Hague that's if he doesn't do a runner with the money he's squirrelled away.
To get reparations, you should win the war first.

Yes. There are near 10 millions people, living in the lands of "corridor". 436$ for each.
Mariupol has a population of just under 1/2 Million. Where do the other 9.5 million live? Largest Cities in Ukraine
Too small compensation for breaking of "Eurointegration dreams".
Does it ever occur to you why people want to leave 'the Russian sphere of influemce'?
And yes, we pay for bridge one time, and have it forever.
A maintenance free bridge? How are you going to manage that?
So, we preffer to see, how Europeans by themselves crush Ukrainians dreams about wealth and prosperity. Now they are ready to sell "European dream" for much smaller price that in 2014, and in 2018-2020 they will welcome our forces with bread and salt just for words about potentional future Russia-integration.
We'll see. Personally, I see Ukraine joining the EU and NATO, if only Russia would leave it alone. (not saying that's a good thing btw)
For example, drunken British soldiers in Nikolaev show to locals real face of Europe, and it's a good agitation against eurointegration.
We've had the videos of drunk Russian cops already. We know Russia has massive problems with alcoholism.
"Banderlogs" is a political term.
Every time you use it we know it refers to Russians as well
Of course we can. Siemens suggest better price, but there were many concursants.
You need to read more. Siemens were told the generators weren't going to Crimea (more Russian lies) and the way the site is built it needs their generators.
To get reparations, you should win the war first.
In time, albeit half your country will be occupied by China soon enough.

YarS

On ROPS
On ROPs
Mariupol has a population of just under 1/2 Million. Where do the other 9.5 million live? Largest Cities in Ukraine
Watch a map, pls. To make good, wide, "corridor to Crimea" we should annex Lugansk region, Donetsk region, Zaporojskiy region, Dnepropetrovsk region, Hersons region, and, just for corridor to Moldova - Nikolaevskiy region and Odesskiy region. Third part of Ukraine - near 10 millions.

Does it ever occur to you why people want to leave 'the Russian sphere of influemce'?
And many of them want to be in Russian sphere of influence, or, better, in Russia.

A maintenance free bridge? How are you going to manage that?
It is much cheapy that buy loyalty of 10 millions people.

We'll see. Personally, I see Ukraine joining the EU and NATO, if only Russia would leave it alone. (not saying that's a good thing btw)
Ha! That's what I exactly means. And Ukraine will join to Russia, if EU and NATO would leave it alone.

We've had the videos of drunk Russian cops already. We know Russia has massive problems with alcoholism.
But you have no video, where drunken Russian soldier in other country harm child's head with empty bottle. British soldiers are pigs, and people of Nicolayev see it with their own eyes.

You need to read more. Siemens were told the generators weren't going to Crimea (more Russian lies) and the way the site is built it needs their generators.
Sure. It is their official position. But they lie. Their high management was informed, where generators will be used, and they suggested scheme with "daughter firm". And yes, Kavasaki and GE ready to get part of Russian market if Siemens will be expelled from Russia.

Watch a map, pls. To make good, wide, "corridor to Crimea" we should annex Lugansk region, Donetsk region, Zaporojskiy region, Dnepropetrovsk region, Hersons region, and, just for corridor to Moldova - Nikolaevskiy region and Odesskiy region. Third part of Ukraine - near 10 millions.
The M14 corridor has 1/4 of Ukraine's population?
And many of them want to be in Russian sphere of influence, or, better, in Russia.
Remind us again of the former WarPac and Sov states that have flocked to the Russian banner. None of the former and only a few of the latter
It is much cheapy that buy loyalty of 10 millions people.
So it's not "And yes, we pay for bridge one time, and have it forever."
Ha! That's what I exactly means. And Ukraine will join to Russia, if EU and NATO would leave it alone.
I personally wish both would leave it alone and let the Ukrainians make their own choice.
But you have no video, where drunken Russian soldier in other country harm child's head with empty bottle. British soldiers are pigs, and people of Nicolayev see it with their own eyes.
More 'fake news'? I don't think Russia can set its soldiers out to be an example of good behaviour personally.
Sure. It is their official position. But they lie. Their high management was informed, where generators will be used, and they suggested scheme with "daughter firm". And yes, Kavasaki and GE ready to get part of Russian market if Siemens will be expelled from Russia.
We'll see, but all you're (Putin) doing is pi$$ing off the Germans a little bit more. I wonder what will happen if the generators break down, just as Putin announces Crimea is independent of power from Ukraine.

YarS

On ROPS
On ROPs
The M14 corridor has 1/4 of Ukraine's population?
I don't tell about "road only", becouse it is stupid. Project "corridor to Crimea" means 7-9 regions of former Ukraine.

Remind us again of the former WarPac and Sov states that have flocked to the Russian banner. None of the former and only a few of the latter
Ha-ha-ha! Do you want to say, that it was their "free choice"? Serbia was demonstratively bombed exactly to not allow East European countries to make "free choice". After Serbia there was lack of braves.

I personally wish both would leave it alone and let the Ukrainians make their own choice.
First, you can try to force Ukrainian government to fulfil Minsk-2 and withdraw NATO forces from Ukraine. Every region will choose their own way.
But, I really understand, that it is impossible. USA politic of "reconkista" (Make America great again) means strangulation of European economic with (formally) anti-Russian actions (including sanctions). Chaotisation of Ukraine is one of such steps.

More 'fake news'? I don't think Russia can set its soldiers out to be an example of good behaviour personally.
You can think all what you want, but when some British soldiers will be find with cutter throats don't ask "Why?"

Continue talk about Nazism in modern NATO. I'm sure, you'll not recognise this as Nazi-politic day.
That's proof is it? You're not doing very well. Whether you've cherry picked it, or someone else, they missed out the bottles, with Stalin, Benito Mussolini, Tito, the Pope,

It's a brewer cashing in on the tourist market, not NATO policy you yollopy dimwit.

Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin labels used on beer in Italian supermarket

Some simple googling would have answered it for you.

Oy vay. Every time. Ve hav the carrots for this simpleton to chew.

Give it up, you'll never be very good at this.