ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

How will the Ukraine war end?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Skylog, Mar 6, 2015.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

?
  1. Rebels win,Eastern Ukraine goes independent

75 vote(s)
    51.4%
  2. Putin invades Kiev, NATO doesn't move

40 vote(s)
    27.4%
  3. Putin invades Kiev, NATO fights Russia

8 vote(s)
    5.5%
  4. Rebels lose, Ukraine stays united

23 vote(s)
    15.8%
  1. YarS

YarS On ROPs

Are you banned in Google?
    If no - just type "Neo-Nazi in Ukraine" and read and watch.

Really, I know this game - I give you info, and mods ban me for "conspiration théories".

Just for start: Poroshenko use slogan of Hitler collaborants: "Slava Ukraini. Heroyam slava."

Same words on official ceremony of inaguration as "President" in the end of speech and after singing an athem.

2. YarS

YarS On ROPs

Man, right now I'm in Shahti - capital of East Donbass, drink smuggled Ukrainian vodka, and discuss with my double-cousine living in Mariupol'. Every Russian have friends and relatives in Ukraine. I can bet, that I know much more about Ukraine, that you - about Scotland.

3. Why? Russian vodka not getting through?

4. Jeez. That's your evidence is it.

I asked you to show that Ukraine is run by Nazis and fascists. You haven't provided that.

"Slava Ukraini. Heroyam slava" is in common use by many in Ukraine. I know many people who use it who I know are not fascists or neo Nazis so it is not evidence.

So show me that Ukraine is run by Neo Nazis or fascists.

And as you look into this with proper research, bear in mind that the openly right wing and nationalist parties about 5% or less with Right sector not even getting 2% of the vote. I'll grant you that some of those running in gov't may have right wing or even fascist views, and maybe having to rely on battalions with right wing members, but that doesn't mean it's a fascist state or government.

Now run along and do some research. And I've chewed a small amount carrot, open your mouth a bit now, some light reading for you. You would need to do more, which needs to be better than posting dodgy video clips:

Is Ukraine Fascist? | HuffPost

Kiev's protesters: Ukraine uprising was no neo-Nazi power-grab

Among Ukraine’s Jews, the Bigger Worry Is Putin, Not Pogroms

One year on: where are the far-right forces of Ukraine?

How Many Neo-Nazis Is the U.S. Backing in Ukraine?

and just to have a bit of balance: Yes, There Are Bad Guys in the Ukrainian Government

5. YarS

YarS On ROPs

Ukrainian vodka is much cheaper, so it more popular.

6. YarS

YarS On ROPs

They are fascists, of course. At least in my understanding of this term.

7. We know

8. Oh I see. So it's not that they're actually fascist. Just because of your belief you see them as fascist.

Can't you see where the problem lies.

Have a view of these and see if your view of what a fascist is and why you keep using that term needs review or changing:

Fascism - Wikipedia

BBC NEWS | UK | Magazine | What is a fascist?

from which

So from my other post, it's still down to you to prove Ukraine is fascist. You will need to show amongst others:

1) Which government member, parliamentarian or official is fascist and what their beliefs and actions are that prove they are fascist.

2) How many of these are there within the government to show that it's generally fascist controlled.

3) What parts of the Ukrainian government, economy and nation display fascist characteristics which fall under the generally held view of fascist.

4) And what other characteristics of Ukraine fall under the definition of fascist.

You see, you can keep throwing the word fascist around as an insult. But it doesn't mean anything if in fact you don't understand what it is. And to me it seems you don't actually understand what it means. You are just parroting Kremlin propaganda.

TBH, I'm not expecting you to respond sensibly.

9. YarS

YarS On ROPs

@Zemlyak , if something look like duck, speak as duck, swim as duck - there are good chances, that it is really duck.
    If frau Merkel will finish her inaguration speech with words "Heil Hitler!" and Bundedtag will answer to her "Sieg Heil!" in unison it will be absolutely clear to me, that there are reborning of Nazi ideology.
    "Sapienty sat", as Plautus had wrote.
    No, of course, I can show here videos from "tourch meetings", with portraits of Nazi-collaborants and SS-officeres, facts of discrimination of minorities, examples of crushing freedom of speech, call to genocide of Russians and Jews, mass murders of opposition activists and journalists, etc...
    But legitimization and heroisation of Nazism is an official position of NATO ideology, so you, as usual British mushroom will not understand my point of view. As for me, only way to cure Natozists - are intracranials injections of lead pills.

• Show again braincell Show again braincell x 1
  10. YarS

YarS On ROPs

I have a better idea. First, we shall crush Ukraine and NATO. Right after end of war, we'll make some kind of the Nuremberg Trials, that will determine what kind of anti-human ideology was in NATO - was it "Nazism", "Radical Liberalism", "Satanism" or something else.

11. YarS

YarS On ROPs

As for me, for practical purposes, all Russophobic ideologies are equal - is it Environmentalism or Salafism.

12. YarS

YarS On ROPs

And what will you say, if Brummies will say, that it is not accent, and even a "dialect" but "independent language"?

Only in your opinion. We think, that Ukraina (in fact) is our Borderland, and you already had invade it.

13. YarS

YarS On ROPs

@HectortheInspector , according Jeremiah, 4:14 there are no salvation without "washing a heart".

O Jerusalem, wash thine heart from wickedness, that thou mayest be saved. How long shall thy vain thoughts lodge within thee?

14. Because it clearly is an accent
    We've not invaded Ukraine. Only Russia has

• Like Like x 1
  15. YarS

YarS On ROPs

Something like it is with Ukrainian. "Official Ukrainian" is different from "Official Russian" as "British English" from "Australian English". But "East Ukrainian speak" is different from "South Russian speak" less that "Brummies" from "Cockney".

We've not invaded Ukraine. Only Russia has[/QUOTE]