Votes: 85 49.7%
  • Putin invades Kiev, NATO doesn't move

Votes: 47 27.5%
  • Putin invades Kiev, NATO fights Russia

Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Rebels lose, Ukraine stays united

Votes: 29 17.0%

• Total voters
Really Ukrainian was supressed in years of "independence" by "invisible hand of market". There are very little amount of readers, who will preffer buy book or film in Ukrainian, when he option to buy Russian one. That's why even writers living in Ukraine preffer to write in Russian. For example, "Russian Tom Clancy" - Fedor Beresin is living in Donesk.
And now they're promoting their language
Ha! Do you really believe in mad stories about "End of History" from this old faggot Fukuyama? History is not finished, and West superiority is going to end, and wolf's will be hawling in ruins of London of Washington.
China will be occupying half of Russia by then
Yes! And this force was NATO.
The Soviet Union occupied the GDR as you know
Sure. And Ukraine will be free from NATO forces.
We'll see. I doubt the majority of Ukrainians want to be occupied by Russia now
Yes. And Germans didn't recognise Russian reunification. Ungrateful bastards.
The original borders of the Russian Federation. Not including those bits of other countries you have stolen
Germany is a part of Europe. And it was why Europe had accept Nazi's government so easily - without any fight.
Part of Russia is in Europe, what's your point? You allied with the Nazi's
This scenario was many times repeated in the past of Europe, and will be many times repeated in future (of course,
Europe has moved on so surely the Russian part of Europe could too? I doubt it personally in view of the below:
if we shall not genocide you in this war).

Ha! "War crimes" can be only in war between humans. Terrorists and their supporters are not humans (mere "cattle of devil"), so, their elimination can not be crime.
I get the feeling you haven't even looked at what's in the link or you might not have posted what you did.

Either that or you're not making sense. But then you are a vodka soaked kapusta brained yollop.

YarS

On ROPS
On ROPs
And now they're promoting their language
Discrimination of Russians are not discrimination, right?

China will be occupying half of Russia by then
No chances.

The Soviet Union occupied the GDR as you know
Not more, that USA occupy Germany now.

We'll see. I doubt the majority of Ukrainians want to be occupied by Russia now
More of them want reunion with Russia, that integration with NATO. And after elimination of all Russophobes only Russophyles will remain.

The original borders of the Russian Federation. Not including those bits of other countries you have stolen
In the original border of Russian Empire from 1876.

Really it's a joke. Russia have no borders, we have only horizonts.

Part of Russia is in Europe, what's your point? You allied with the Nazi's
And you allied with Nazi. Difference between British Liberalism and German Nazism is difference between Pepsi and Coca-Cola. Difference between both of them with Russian Imperialism (Hordish, Anarchic, Monarchist's, Communist's or Capitalist's) is difference between apples and anthelops, you know.

Europe has moved on so surely the Russian part of Europe could too?
EU is just a colony of USA without their own politic. And Russia is an independent state.

BTW. It's a time for some music video. Ukraine is a fragged circus, and this show will finished like that:

"YarS, post: 8031145, member: 132226"]First action is not shoot, but teach, of course.
But what you would teach is how to be a backward christian, circa 16th Century.

But agressive anti-Christians (like modern Westies),
You shouldn't be so paranoid. I've never personally met an aggresive anti-Christian.You may need to go to the middle east, or even Chechnya for that.

of course are threaty to Russia
If the west isn't aggressive anti Christian, which it isn't, then you're argument falls apart. If anything, most of the 'west' has a live and let live attitude and you can believe in whatever religion you want. Look at the USA, it seems to have more than it's fair share Christian fundamentalists than most. If you don't bother them, they won't bother you. But of course, you would think they're heretics and should burn in hell because you're from a backward 16th Century mode of thinking.

If your view of Russia is the state and the church being one and having a backward attitude, then you may have a point. But is it a threat to Russia as a state. No it's not

and all humanity.
Ha ha. I think what Russia is doing is more of a threat.

That is another evidence, that you is Nazi. Can fish see a water?
Really? I wouldn't be a detective if I was you if that's what you think evidence is. You'd be jailing the wrong people. But then again that's the Russian way.

Finishing of Waffen-SS remains and their collaborants was a continue of Great Patriotic War for Soviet People.
And for those fighting the Soviets, it was a continuation of their war against occupation and a horrific Stalinist regime which murdered millions, including many in the Baltics when they were occupied before the Great Patritoic war.

And only in your double-thinking brains "bad" Waffen-SS are transforming in "good" Forest Brothers, "good" anti-Soviet "Al-Qa'idah" transforms in "bad" anti-West "Al-Qa'idah", that transforms in "good" anti-Assad "Jabhat an-Nusra".

For Russians all Islamists (south radical anti-Russians) are equal - they are "dushmans" and all Romanists (west radical anti-Russians) are equal - they are "faciests".

And there are no seriouse difference between ISIS murders of Christians in Lybia, and NATO murders of Christians in Serbia. Both of you are enemies of Christian world and all humanity, and both of you will be eliminated soon.
And in your vodka soaked kapusta brained yollop head of yours, you accept the Kremlin propaganda narrative.

"YarS, post: 8031180, member: 132226"]WTF? It can not be "racism", becouse there are no biological differences between Ukrainians and other Russians.
Nor between you and and a Chinaman or a Tutsi.

Yes, I'm Imperialists, but is not political question. I know, that most Alaskians are English speakers, but we shall return it any case.
Well you've just proved you like invading other countries.

And you won't get Alaska back. By the time your vodka soaked army sobers up, the Chinese would have taken over the bits of Russia between you and Alaska.

It is linguistic question, so let's see what are differences between official Russian and official Ukrainian languages.
1. Some différents of prononciation - change Russian "o" and "u" (in some positions") on "i", Russian "i" to "y" (there are no such sound in English, so native English speakers use "i" for both "y" and "i" in Russian). Russian "g" and "k" (in some positions) should be changed to "h".
2. Using as many Polish and Turkish words as it possible. For example, "square" in Russian is "ploshad", and in Ukrainian there are two words - Polish "plosha" (mainly for city squares" and Turkish "Maidan" (mainly for village objects).
3. They have one more grammar case ("calling case") that is reduced in modern Russian as "Thou" is reduced in modern English.
4. No more differences.

Do you really think that differences between words "jopa" and "dupa" ("ass" and "arse") are enough, to call American English or Ukrainian - "different language"?
So what's the problem for Russian speakers. If there's no significant difference to you and you can understand Ukrainian, then Russian speakers in Ukraine can be happy with Ukrainian being the state language. Live with it.

And some linguists can recognise Hindish or American English - separated languages. It is their problems. We are talking about reality. And in our practical reality there are no barrier between Russian and Ukrainian.
There you go. Live with it.

Of course, Russian was dominant, becouse of its practical use. But there was official, state-sponsored politic of Ukrainisation. After starting of independence, "invisible hand of market" finished all translations in Ukrainian of fiction books and media. Ukrainisation can not be result of free market - it's result of government regulation and violence.
Violence? You need to take your medication and get off the sherbet.
Really not. Official politic of Soviet Union of support of local languages.
So the Soviets recognised that Ukrainian was a local and recognised language.

Some times, as in case of Ukraine, too seriouse Ukrainisation.
Not serious enough. The Soviets reversed it so as to control Ukraine

And yes, Ukrainian language was based on dialects of Russian or Rusin language on the lands of Austro-Hungary and Poland, where Russians were occupied and supressed peasunts.
Ukrainian and Russian have similar roots. So you agree they diverged.

There was really no "Ukrainian" cities and towns until 1917 - villages, farms, field camps.
As in the your other facts in this and previous posts, you're cherry picking. But good to see that you agree that the countryside was 'Ukrainian' and the invading Russian and Russified overlords controlled the towns.

So, for many of modern Ukrainians you are "quilted jacket" (Vatnik), supporter of terrorists and separatists.
Ukrainians aren't separatists within Ukraine. It's the Kremlin controlled criminals in Donbass and Crimea who are separatist. And of course, you're simplifying a complex issue by using derogatory labels, not that I would ever do that you vodka soaked kapusta brained yollop.

They declare, that Ukraine is for Ukrainians.
Ukraine is for all who want to live in Ukraine and support it as a nation. Even Russian speakers.

Promoting your own language can be seen as discrimination by Russians, but only because it suits their agitprop
No chances.
Likely before the end of the West
How many US troops there now compared to how many Soviet armies in GDR?
More of them want reunion with Russia, that integration with NATO. And after elimination of all Russophobes only Russophyles will remain.
Less now as they know what their aggressive neighbour is up to.

Russia's borders as mentioned after the fall of the Soviet Union before the latest land grabs
And you allied with Nazi. I
When? There was no Brit equivalent of Molotov Ribbentrop
Difference between British Liberalism and German Nazism is difference between Pepsi and Coca-Cola. Difference between both of them with Russian Imperialism (Hordish, Anarchic, Monarchist's, Communist's or Capitalist's) is difference between apples and anthelops, you know.
Use your own metaphors. Only one country seems to be going around stealing bits of other countries at the moment
EU is just a colony of USA without their own politic. And Russia is an independent state.
The EU and the US are worlds apart in many things. However, they both agree Russia shouldn't be stealing bits of other sovereign nations
BTW. It's a time for some music video. Ukraine is a fragged circus, and this show will finished like that
Still, that 'fragged circus' fought you to a standstill

Last edited:

No chances.

And you allied with Nazi. Difference between British Liberalism and German Nazism is difference between Pepsi and Coca-Cola. Difference between both of them with Russian Imperialism (Hordish, Anarchic, Monarchist's, Communist's or Capitalist's) is difference between apples and anthelops, you know.

BTW. It's a time for some music video. Ukraine is a fragged circus, and this show will finished like that:
I think it's time for drunk Russian cop videos again:

You missed the point. You revealed your Russian imperialism and racism when describing Ukrainian as a pseudo language. Whatever its development history it's a recognised language.
Probably you understood @YarS in the wrong way. Of course Ukrainian is a separate language However it is very close to Russian in all respects.
I work with a man whose wife is half Russian, half Swedish. She speaks Swedish as a native Swedish speaker but she hardly can understand dialect of Swedish that is in use in Malmo.
There is a lot of similar examples when native speaker is unable to understand speakers that use some dialects.
By contrast, it is not a big problem for a Russian speaker to understand Ukrainian with exception of some Western dialects that many Ukrainians themselves don't understand.
And you know full well that during Russia's domination of the Soviet Union, the Russian language was also dominant to the detriment of local languages.
What is dominant language in the UK? English of course, including Scotland, Wales,NI. Even in Irish republic Engish is dominant for very simple reasons. Standard French is dominant in France, Hochdeutsch is dominant in Germany and so on.
And describing it as a peasant language...
It was de facto situation and still most of big cities are predominantly Russian speaking even now and Ukrainian is in use mostly in country side. So even now Ukrainian is mostly language of farmers.
Relatives of my wife live in the big city of Dnepr and in nearby big village. Villagers use to speak Ukrainian and those who live in the city speak Russian. Then they meet they have no problems with language.

YarS

On ROPS
On ROPs
Promoting your own language can be seen as discrimination by Russians, but only because it suits their agitprop
It is not agitprop. It is reality.
Less now as they know what their aggressive neighbour is up to.
Of course they know. There are big Russian-West war on their lands at least one time in century. Hitler, Napoleon, Carolus XII etc... Of course in 21 century story will be repeated. United Europe (or united West) will try to attack Russia, and also will lost, and Europe will be washed with blood.

Russia's borders as mentioned after the fall of the Soviet Union before the latest land grabs
Forget it, dummy, as you forgot all history of Russia.

Use your own metaphors.
Ok. If Nazies are Pepsi, and British liberals are Coca-Cola, Russian government is a kvass. Tzar's were a kvass from rye bread, Soviet's were a kvass from white bread, Capitalistic government is a kvass from croûtons with birch juice.

Only one country seems to be going around stealing bits of other countries at the moment.
Right now - may be. But later... Later there will be much more of us. If you need instability - we shall give it for you.

Still, that 'fragged circus' fought you to a standstill
Ha! We didn't even start. When we'll really start, "world" will shake with fear.

It is not agitprop. It is reality.
Reaffirming your own language is no more phobic than Welsh in Britain. All of the road signs in fact pretty much everything is dual language. It doesn't upset me as an Englishman
Of course they know. There are big Russian-West war on their lands at least one time in century. Hitler, Napoleon, Carolus XII etc... Of course in 21 century story will be repeated. United Europe (or united West) will try to attack Russia, and also will lost, and Europe will be washed with blood.
Europe and NATO are not a threat to Russia. You're a tad paranoid as usual. Stop stealing other countries lands and we couldn't care less about you.
Forget it, dummy, as you forgot all history of Russia.
Russia is no more entitled to an Empire than Britain is
Ok. If Nazies are Pepsi, and British liberals are Coca-Cola, Russian government is a kvass. Tzar's were a kvass from rye bread, Soviet's were a kvass from white bread, Capitalistic government is a kvass from croûtons with birch juice.
I think you're finally getting it. Now get your Kvass out of other countries
Right now - may be. But later... Later there will be much more of us. If you need instability - we shall give it for you.
More likely your country will fall in on itself and be gobbled up by China
Ha! We didn't even start. When we'll really start, "world" will shake with fear.
Oh dear..... drinking again?

KGB_resident, post: 8032295, member: 8026"]Probably you understood @YarS in the wrong way. Of course Ukrainian is a separate language However it is very close to Russian in all respects.
I work with a man whose wife is half Russian, half Swedish. She speaks Swedish as a native Swedish speaker but she hardly can understand dialect of Swedish that is in use in Malmo.
There is a lot of similar examples when native speaker is unable to understand speakers that use some dialects.
By contrast, it is not a big problem for a Russian speaker to understand Ukrainian with exception of some Western dialects that many Ukrainians themselves don't understand.

What is dominant language in the UK? English of course, including Scotland, Wales,NI. Even in Irish republic Engish is dominant for very simple reasons. Standard French is dominant in France, Hochdeutsch is dominant in Germany and so on.

It was de facto situation and still most of big cities are predominantly Russian speaking even now and Ukrainian is in use mostly in country side. So even now Ukrainian is mostly language of farmers.
Relatives of my wife live in the big city of Dnepr and in nearby big village. Villagers use to speak Ukrainian and those who live in the city speak Russian. Then they meet they have no problems with language.
@KGB_resident We've been round this buoy several times. I know your position, or I think I do so there's no point in going over this again.

But with the idiot @YarS, he has got an even more warped sense of facts and is regurgitating the same half baked agitprop and making a hash of it.

I guess I'm just pointing out the error of his ways as best I can.

YarS

On ROPS
On ROPs
Reaffirming your own language is no more phobic than Welsh in Britain. All of the road signs in fact pretty much everything is dual language. It doesn't upset me as an Englishman
Really it is supressed in Ukraine now. You can even to write any official paper in Russian.

Europe and NATO are not a threat to Russia.
Stupid talks. You concentrate forces near our borders, you made short and medium range missiles, masked as ABD, you are supporting terrorist near our borders, you made coup in Kiev... You can think, that we are paranoids, but we have a big experience about relations with Europeans - and know, that any words of Westies cost nothing.

Stop stealing other countries lands and we couldn't care less about you.
Really? Do you already forgot Magnitskiy ack? Howling about "rights" about pedophiles and homosexualist, "Pussy Riot" etc? No, organism. Your Russophobia can be cured with steel and fire.

Russia is no more entitled to an Empire than Britain is
It is only your opinion.

I think you're finally getting it. Now get your Kvass out of other countries
You first. Withdraw NATO forces from West Europe, and we shall think about conversations.

YarS

On ROPS
On ROPs
Sorry, can't edit my message.
Words: "Really it is supressed in Ukraine now. You can even to write any official paper in Russian."
Should be read as: "Really it is supressed in Ukraine now. You can't even to write any official paper in Russian."

Really it is supressed in Ukraine now. You can even to write any official paper in Russian.
That's not what the BBC article says and tbh an official paper should be in the official language of the country. We've already seen disparities on what Minsk 2 says
Stupid talks. You concentrate forces near our borders, you made short and medium range missiles, masked as ABD, you are supporting terrorist near our borders, you made coup in Kiev... You can think, that we are paranoids, but we have a big experience about relations with Europeans - and know, that any words of Westies cost nothing.
Oh dear you're losing the plot again. The NATO forces are to defend against Russian rhetoric about the Baltics and land stealing

ABM has a re-entry capability? Why does your General say it's not a threat?

What terrorists do we support? No, we didn't start Maidan but your puppet ensured it went the way it did

The words of the West are considerably more trustworthy than Russia's
Really? Do you already forgot Magnitskiy ack? Howling about "rights" about pedophiles and homosexualist, "Pussy Riot" etc? No, organism. Your Russophobia can be cured with steel and fire.
Oh dear, more paranoia. Calm down Shagrat
It is only your opinion.
Indeed, but more valid than your own
You first. Withdraw NATO forces from West Europe, and we shall think about conversations.
NATO is Europe you fool. NATO troops are in NATO countries.

Withdraw your troops from E Ukraine and Crimea and then we can talk

Last edited:
Sorry, can't edit my message.
Words: "Really it is supressed in Ukraine now. You can even to write any official paper in Russian."
Should be read as: "Really it is supressed in Ukraine now. You can't even to write any official paper in Russian."
I understood it