Votes: 85 49.7%
  • Putin invades Kiev, NATO doesn't move

Votes: 47 27.5%
  • Putin invades Kiev, NATO fights Russia

Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Rebels lose, Ukraine stays united

Votes: 29 17.0%

• Total voters
Really "to be independent" is not goal. It is tool. They want to speak on their own language, they want opportunity not to praise and glorify Nazi-collaborants, and they want to work in the industrial plants and get good money for it.
What will you do, if after coup in Brussel, Brexit will be declared hacked by Russians, and illégitime, the only official languages in GB will be German and Anglish, Axis will be declared as "good", and "Allies" will be declared as "bad". Also, remains of your industry will be recognised as not-European, and planned to full elimination. Nobody cares, where you can get money to live. Also, their politic will be demonstratively pro-Chinese, anti-USA and anti-NATO.
Will you try to Brexit with weapon in your arms or will say "Heil Hitler" "Sieg Heil" and die from hunger waiting, when Brussel will allow you make new referendum?
That's a rather fanciful explanation and Ukraine is making steps regarding language. Your Nazi attempts are no more realistic than Russian Nazi's. Oh wait ............

Brussels doesn't want us to leave but they believe in the democratic process and it will happen. The rest of your suppositions give a good idea how you 'single mindedly' view the situation.

The bottom line is they can call it what they want. If Russia acknowledges it, Minsk 2 is over. It's all part of a game Putin thinks he is winning but in reality it makes everybody understand you can't trust him.

YarS

On ROPS
On ROPs
That's a rather fanciful explanation and Ukraine is making steps regarding language.
Yup. New laws about discrimination of Russian-speakers.

Your Nazi attempts are no more realistic than Russian Nazi's.
I know, you are mushroom, my dear friend, but everybody, interesting situation, knows that Ukrainian Nationalists, heirs of Nazi collaborants are real menace to peaceful citisens.

Brussels doesn't want us to leave but they believe in the democratic process and it will happen. The rest of your suppositions give a good idea how you 'single mindedly' view the situation.
Can you imagine, that they don't believe in "democratic process" and don't allow you to make a referendum. Will you fight in this situation?

Yup. New laws about discrimination of Russian-speakers.
Source? Last I heard they're pushing for more Ukrainian language programmes but not discriminating against Russian: Ukrainian language set for media boost in new law - BBC News
I know, you are mushroom, my dear friend, but everybody, interesting situation, knows that Ukrainian Nationalists, heirs of Nazi collaborants are real menace to peaceful citisens.
No my dear Field Mushroom, Russian Nazi's and their followers are of more concern due to the rise of nationalism in Russia. A country which steals bits of neighbours lands for its own
Can you imagine, that they don't believe in "democratic process" and don't allow you to make a referendum. Will you fight in this situation?
We're talking about Europe not Russia

YarS

On ROPS
On ROPs
Oh I see, so you're lawless then, apart form the laws you make up in your head.
We are lawful, and we know, that laws are product of violence. Treaty is a product of threat.

I can see why Russia is a lawless state.
Russia is lawful state, becouse our violence is organised. "One enemy - two bullets&three papers" - it's a law.

In relations between states there are three options:
1) War;
2) Post-war peace, when there are treaties and laws, established in the end of war. Last was 1945-1999.
3) Pre-war peace, when treaties and laws are violeted and have no matters. Since 1999.
It was not Putin, who said "No more Munich, no more Yalta", declared end of post war peace, and start of pre-war.

YarS

On ROPS
On ROPs
Russian language media is fairly dominant in Ukraine due to the sheer volume that's available from Russia and vice versa, many in the Ukrainian media and entertainment world to achieve volume and sales produce in the Russian language.
Sure. So, Ukro-Nazi need special laws to force media to use "Ukrainian" language at least half of media time. Also, it is only government language, and only it used in government papers. It's a stupid peasants artificial pseudo-language, and when Russian will have same rights - Ukrainian will became a in-family tongue in some villages. Ukro-Nazi know it, and that's why they will try not to allow use Russian officially.

We are lawful, and we know, that laws are product of violence. Treaty is a product of threat.

Russia is lawful state, becouse our violence is organised. "One enemy - two bullets&three papers" - it's a law.

In relations between states there are three options:
1) War;
2) Post-war peace, when there are treaties and laws, established in the end of war. Last was 1945-1999.
3) Pre-war peace, when treaties and laws are violeted and have no matters. Since 1999.
It was not Putin, who said "No more Munich, no more Yalta", declared end of post war peace, and start of pre-war.
You're so lawful and law abiding, that none of your Olympic team take banned drugs with the connivance of the FSB.

You're so lawful that none of your politicians and judges are corrupt, and they're not a nest of crooks and thieves as @KGB_resident points .

You're so lawful that Medvedev must have earned his fortune honestly.

Yeah right.

And salo may fly.

Sure. So, Ukro-Nazi need special laws to force media to use "Ukrainian" language at least half of media time. Also, it is only government language, and only it used in government papers. It's a stupid peasants artificial pseudo-language, and when Russian will have same rights - Ukrainian will became a in-family tongue in some villages. Ukro-Nazi know it, and that's why they will try not to allow use Russian officially.
What language do Russian peasants use? French? Urdu? Sanskrit maybe?

Ha! Did Germany or France said, that Ukraine is already Federation?

Really? And what are this funny iron devices in the hands of NATO soldiers, showed by Euronews? Spécial dildoes?
Wow. Now read this:
UAWire - The Verkhovna Rada approved participation of NATO soldiers in exercises in Ukraine
"As part of the Sea-Breeze 2017 exercises, in July-September about 2,500 foreign soldiers with weapon and military equipment, 10 ships, 5 submarines, 10 aircraft and helicopters, and 60 motorized vehicles will be deployed in Ukraine."
It is strick and open violation of Minsk-2.

To butcher a sentence from one of @scalieback's links on another thread, this artificial buffoonery over the routine Zapad-2017 exercises is aimed at justifying the sharp intensification Russian bluster and bellicosity.

YarS

On ROPS
On ROPs
And can you lie fluently in all of them?
Personally me? No.

My first language is Russian (and Ukrainian as dialect of Russian), my first foreign languages are French (as main school language), Dari and Pushtu (initial knowledges without practice). Second stage languages - English (and basics of other Europeans languages), and Japan (just to read manuals and watch anime).

Technically, it's much easier to lie on foreign language, even under control of "detector of lie" or trained interrogator.

If you mean Russian propaganda, it's usually based on truth, and it translated not only on the official Russian languages.
There you go again.
You may be able to lie in multiple dialects of Russian, but you are really bad at it in English. Truth does NOT mean "What Moscow says this morning".
I'd give it up if I was you.

In Russia?
Usually Russian. But also there are 174 official languages, 23 from them are local state languages.
So you have peasants then speaking the local language. Well I never. Just like Ukrainians speaking the local language.

Live and let live.

But of course, as a vodka soaked kapusta head yollop of a Russian imperialist lackey with nationalist fascist sympathies, you wouldn't see that.

YarS

On ROPS
On ROPs
So you have peasants then speaking the local language. Well I never. Just like Ukrainians speaking the local language.

Live and let live.
So, what idea of language politic are you endorse more?
1) Minorities (or local majorities) should have right to speak, write, listen, teach and use in official conversations their own languages (Russian, Tatars, Hungrian, Moldavian, Polish).
2) Only Ukrainian should be aviable for any official or public usage, everybody who don't want to use it - should be expelled or killed. Ukraine is for Ukrainians only!