Votes: 118 31.4%
  • Putin invades Kiev, NATO fights Russia

Votes: 27 7.2%
  • Rebels lose, Ukraine stays united

Votes: 81 21.5%

• Total voters
Ukraine adopted Siege tactics from day one
No they didn’t

They adopted the tactic of holding and dropping back, destroying bridges etc, slowing the advance and giving others up the line a chance, and then would ultimately dissolve into an occupied resistance

But the Russians were incompetent with unmaintained vehicles and no logistical support, breaking down and running out of fuel, plus driving on roads in columns and going through urban areas getting hit from tall buildings
…...

The Ukrainian Government throughout the war has lied to its army and the west has played a dreadful part in that deceit, by supplying heavy weapons and cheering on the struggle and ask the blokes who defended Mariupol about promises..
What promises to the defenders of Mariupol?
The promise that they were expected to die once encircled but that every hour they held out was lives saved across the country with Russians tied up
This proved correct with the Russian advance ultimately having to retreat
No relief army is coming
No relief except for the relief that was flown in by psychotic helicopter pilots - complete with the knowledge that they were on a one way trip
and the besieging forces show no sign of giving up and once they're have dealt with one small pocket, they're will use the lodgments and bridgeheads to develop the next pocket and the next all the way to Zaporzhe.

If your asking what I would? it would have been to pull everyone back and out of artillery range of the separatist Donbas republics and remove entirely the Russian's justification for the war.
You do realise that as soon as you pull back out of artillery range the artillery moves forward ?

If however you think that this is about the republics then why was Russia driving beyond its logistics into the rest of the country ?
Why did the 2022 invasion even occur ?

Ukraine won the war on day one when the entire country said ‘**** off out of here’ to Putin
Colourful and meaningless.. Russia's goal from day one hasn't changed and its fixed on destroying the Ukrainian Regular Army and without that spine, you can't have counter attacks and no prepared position can stand up to bombardment indefinitely and fighting in the way Ukraine has done has exhausted it and I think your kidding yourself they're will be able to hold the newly prepared positions to the rear.

Its been my opinion since March, that once the Ukrainians are driven back to its next pre-prepared positions you will see a weakening in morale as the guys asked to hold the position will be in no fit state anymore to stand up to another three months bombardment.

Last edited:

Slime

LE
Colourful and meaningless.. Russia's goal from day one hasn't changed and its fixed on destroying the Ukrainian Regular Army and without that spine, you can't have counter attacks and no prepared position can stand up to bombardment indefinitely and fighting in the way Ukraine has done has exhausted it and I think your kidding yourself they're will be able to hold the newly prepared positions to the rear.

Its been my opinion since March, that once the Ukrainians are driven back to its pre-prepared positions you will see a weakening in morale as the guys asked to hold the position will be in no fit state anymore to stand up to another three months bombardment.

Just meaningless…….not even good enough to be colourful.

Slime

LE
Looking at some of the recent posts I’m getting a sense that the clever thing for Ukraine to have done was to:

Wait for the break up of the Soviet Union.
Think to themselves that although they are legally allowed to govern themselves, that some time in the future a Russian president will want to reform the old USSR, will make up some pretend reasons blaming Ukraine, but not to worry unduly for many years…………perhaps until the year 2014.

At around 2014 the Ukrainians should then expect Russian forces to invade Ukraine, but to pretend that those Russian troops in Russian uniforms and vehicles aren’t actually Russian troops………….A bit like a military occupation version of the kids game ‘Guess who’.

This invasion will be a secret signal to Ukraine that it now had 8 years in order to remove its troops and its population from literally thousands of square km in order to make a future and second invasion of Ukraine easier for the future attacking forces.

This 8 year period was to be used also for Ukrainians to get any education or medical procedures done well before their schools and hospitals would be bombed by invading forces.

The eight years were also long enough for Ukrainians to spend a lot of time outdoors, this was to get lots of exposure to the sun, and thus ‘thicken’ their skins. The thicker skins being needed to counteract the future armchair generals who would demonise the Ukrainian population for having the cheek to want to LIVE in their own houses and country.

These same recent posts seem to have never considered an alternative thirty-ish year period where Russia decided not to invade Ukraine purely to satisfy a president who became mega rich and powerful due to the break up of the Soviet Union, but who would later say that break up was an awful thing :)

Colourful and meaningless..
Quite the opposite
Colorful and meaningful

I’m not referring to Snake Island, but to the entire country

Russia should have rolled through, but without the need of a slow tactical retreat buying time due to Russian incompetence the Ukrainian people woke up on the morning of 24 February and chose to stand up to Putin
Yelensky failed to run away

The GRUs Ukraninan fifth column that had been funded by bribes didn’t exist - the corrupt GRU had pocketed most of the money and those people that they had bought didn’t deliver (perhaps they were incompetent or perhaps they conned the GRU)

Women, children and the elderly left the country, and women, children and the elderly also remained

Morale

Russia's goal from day one hasn't changed and its fixed on destroying the Ukrainian Regular Army
And failing

They can blow a lot of shit up though
and without that spine, you can't have counter attacks and no prepared position can stand up to bombardment indefinitely and fighting in the way Ukraine has done has exhausted it and I think your kidding yourself they're will be able to hold the newly prepared positions to the rear.
Don’t worry, they can pull back a corridor then destroy the Russians when they break down again
Its been my opinion since March, that once the Ukrainians are driven back to its next pre-prepared positions you will see a weakening in morale as the guys asked to hold the position will be in no fit state anymore to stand up to another three months bombardment.
Or a boost to morale once their farmers capture more equipment and Russians have to walk again

964ST

LE
Old but makes me chuckle:).

Putins eureka Moment for the inspiration of his “Special Operation” In the Ukraine.
“How to fall flat on your face and carry on as if it was part of the plot!”

Old but makes me chuckle:).

Putins eureka Moment for the inspiration of his “Special Operation” In the Ukraine.
“How to fall flat on your face and carry on as if it was part of the plot!”

But the next morning that patch of ice was napalmed and the rest of its family had to slide to Sibera

Ukraine adopted Siege tactics from day one ...

No they didn't.

Once again making up false narratives to push your mendacious agenda (see below).

... and you only do that if you hope to delay an enemy long enough that they're may go away and tire of the struggle or run out of supplies, or critically a relief army is on the way. The Argentines for instant did not dig into Stanley, for the simple reason no relief was expected and themselves were tired of the struggle.

The Ukrainian Government throughout the war has lied to its army and the west has played a dreadful part in that deceit, by supplying heavy weapons and cheering on the struggle and ask the blokes who defended Mariupol about promises.. No relief army is coming and the besieging forces show no sign of giving up and once they're have dealt with one small pocket, they're will use the lodgments and bridgeheads to develop the next pocket and the next all the way to Zaporzhe.

I did not say that.. What I said was the smaller country cannot afford to become locked into a stellungskrieg or attritional fight with a bigger neighbour or alliance and expect to come out the winner. Its a bad strategy and the modern assumption of a few Vucovars would see the Russians give up the fight and its not working.

The reason its not working is the Russians think they're are winning the attritional fight and probably are winning it. The Ukrainians have done what I expected and created some new prepared positions at the base of the salient and its more than likely they're have used up too many resources and won't be able to hold the next line or the next one.

Once again a failure to deal with realities and a determination to spin fantasies as analysis.

If your asking what I would? it would have been to pull everyone back and out of artillery range of the separatist Donbas republics and remove entirely the Russian's justification for the war. At worst it would have given you time to absorb the new kit and reorganize your forces and not sacrificed the regulars.

Yes, you have made it abundantly clear from day 1 of the current bloodletting that Ukraine should have immediately capitulated to the barbaric Russian.

However, with this iteration on your common theme, you disgrace yourself with misleading falsehoods and lies.

How does Ukraine "remove entirely the Russian's justification for the war" by pulling "back and out of artillery range of the separatist Donbas republics"?

Pulling back and out of artillery range of the separatist Donbas republics did not satisfy a single "justification" for Russia's latest act of barbarism.

You just make up complete drivel in order to push your agenda. What exactly is you agenda?

You utter idiot.
Sometimes there is just no point trying to converse with your stupid, and long since proven wrong theories.

The fact you completely contradicted yourself in that one single post wont even probably register with you at all.

Waste of time trying to reason with stupidity and the fantasies and lies of an agenda driven ejit.

Just have fun pointing out the ridiculous, the false and the lies.

Waste of time trying to reason with stupidity and the fantasies and lies of an agenda driven ejit.

Just have fun pointing out the ridiculous, the false and the lies.
I just watch and applaud from the sidelines as Comecon self-immolates.

Careful analysis demonstrates that such posters are , "right tits."
And other posters are left ones.
Oh well, owl's that for you?........
1656173681896.png

Latest Threads