How will the Ukraine war end?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Skylog, Mar 6, 2015.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

?
  1. Rebels win,Eastern Ukraine goes independent

83 vote(s)
    51.2%
  2. Putin invades Kiev, NATO doesn't move

44 vote(s)
    27.2%
  3. Putin invades Kiev, NATO fights Russia

9 vote(s)
    5.6%
  4. Rebels lose, Ukraine stays united

26 vote(s)
    16.0%
  1. Nnnnnnnngggg...............nnnnnnnnnnnngggggg............splitter splatter phut phut ...........aaaaaaahhhh

This time you've pebble dashed the porcelain with your BS.

• Like Like x 1
  2. YarS

YarS On ROPs

Of course I preffer peace, too. But I know, that there will be no peace until USA and NATO are existing. We have to crush them to bring peace to the World.

Of course, you don't.

I know something (really not very much) about UK not only by short visits, but also by watching your movies, reading your books and media's, discussing on forums etc... And yes, I don't pretend to understand even your primitive motivations.

3. Peace on your terms then. Russia controlling what’s left after being divided up with China
    Much more than you know about NATO clearly
    But you’re still happy to say things without understanding it? I’ve never pretended to understand Russia btw. I don’t have a victim complex

4. YarS

YarS On ROPs

Hm... Control means responsibility. And we don't want to be responsible about you. Whats about picture of future peace... There were created two interesting films about future in 1984. "Visitor from the future" by Pavel Arsenov, and "The Terminator" by James Cameron. Did you watch them?

I very doubt about it.

Sure. "Who knows - don't say, who say - don't know". People usually don't discuss about things they really understand.
    Ok. Copy that.

5. A. No, I may have, but I don’t recall it
    B. Of course I’ve seen Terminator

If all you want to do is destroy the West it’s rather simplistic as your principle threat lies south east.
    Clearly not as NATO is not a threat to Russia
    But you still comment on the IK
    Americanism. “Roger, Out”

6. YarS

YarS On ROPs

Refresh it. It is useful.
    There are many fanfics based on this two films, one of the most interested are based on the statement that USA-2029 (from "The Terminator") and Moscow-2084 (from "The Visitor from the Future") are part of the one setting. Some ideas from "The Visitor from the future" were realised in the other films about Terminator (like old battle android, that save boy from XX century from creating, that change their look). In this fanfic Skynet is a "commercial" Network that allow to Eurasians to use semi-automatic remote-controlled droids (Terminators) in the reality game with remains of USA population. This game is most popular in the former NATO-countries (like Germany and France).

Really not. You are not very familiar with Russian Phylosophy, are you?

If we are talking about possibilities - NATO is only threat to Russia (becouse of total amount of their nuces). If we are talking about intentions and declarations - NATO want to cut our territory (I mean Sebastopol and Crymea). If we are talking about actual actions - NATO countries support terrorists who kill Russians and try to interfere in our inner politic, supporting opposition.

May be, in your opinion NATO is not treat to "Russia of your imagination" (Russia without Crymea, Chechnya, without interests in the Middle East and other world, "democratic" and "pro-West", without Army, Fleet and nuclear forces). May be. But I have no any doubts that weak and "pro-West" Russia will be finished by NATO as soon as possible. So, it is better to crush NATO and not try to be "good" for them.
    Everybody do it here. It is just rule of the "bla-bla-bla game".
    Thanks.

7. Yawn
    More Russian horsesh1t
    Please tell us again how your nation of submissive sheeple is going to conquer the world (as it rots from the inside because of your leader’s kleptocracy) so we can all have a larf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
  8. Roger, maybe when I get time.
    If you don't want to control and you don't want to destroy, that leaves occupy with none of the former inhabitants.
    You could always leave Crimea and have an internationally recognised and monitored referendum there. Same on E Ukraine.
    Now you're just talking rubbish. Kadyrov has been paid off by Putin. What happens when either step down and all of your IS fighters return is up for debate.
    That's the Russian mindset, control, live in fear, think NATO is one homogeneous organisation.
    But your posts are based on little or no knowledge as you have said and it is a Brit site after all.
    No worries, every day a school day etc.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
  9. YarS

YarS On ROPs

Ha! Just for lulz. Mogeri I: "What are human rights, when there are talking about Ukraine (and possibility to make some problems to Russia)"
    [​IMG]

10. She's fit. I like looking at her :)

11. YarS

YarS On ROPs

It is not all possibilities. Continue to think.

Ha! Really no. If anybody want to know opinion of Crymean people - he can ask them. And yes, Minsk agreements means federalization of Ukraine and possibility to every region to choose their own way. France and Germany don't want to force their puppets regime to work with this agreement.

Really not. There are carrots and sticks.

Nothing special. Do you know why there are no "Ubiks terrorists" and Sochi is absolutely safe Russian city?

I don't say that we fell fear. I don't say that NATO is homogeneous organisation. I said that NATO is threat to us. Threat by it's possibilities, by it's intentions and by actual politics. We know this threat, and we shall eliminate it soon.
    That's why I'm here. I wanna improve my English and, may be, my understanding of your "thinking" patterns. And to get the fun, of course.

12. Based on your picture of DC in ashes what other options are there?
    An internationally monitored referendum away from the barrel of an AK may provide results you are not happy with. Minsk 2 is dead for various reasons. As for Fr and Ge puppets, you're coming out with that 'control' mindset again.
    Really yes. The carrot is the money, the stick is glowing in the dark.
    You've seen your preparations for the football next year?
    Why are you scared of NATO then?
    So why keep mentioning it as such?
    Yep, democracy and taking on states that want nothing more to do with you.
    Okay ....... :rolleyes:
    You do realise we're all individuals, unlike Putin's Borg :)

13. YarS

YarS On ROPs

Continue to think or read.

Without Russian guns there will be genocide. And yes, do you know how many Crymeans leave Russian Federation and how many citisens from other regions of former Ukraine had run away from this Banderlands?

Minsk 2 is dead only becouse Russia is concentrated in the Syria. After victory in Syria we shall return in Ukraine. Now - officially.
    I'm not interested in the football, but yes.

We are not scared. Are you scared about winter? If you have no warm house, fuel and food - winter will surely kill you (not in England, of course, but in the North). But if you are well prepared - you have very good chances to survive.

Becouse from the practical point of view there are no seriose differences between French, English or American soldiers.

Ha! Do you have any doubts that after another changing of sides Poland propaganda will tell horrible stories about Yanks occupation, and how they are happy to join Slavic brothers?
    No. It's an abberation of distance. You don't see difference between Russians, we hardly find differences between Europeans.

14. Bored of it, gizza clue
    Without Russian guns people may actually have freedom of choice. Yanukovich ran away. What's your point? Emigration happens all of the time.
    We'll see. Syria will only last while you and Iran support Assad.
    Neither am I. The point being you don't think there's a terrorist threat and your govt are taking precautions to ensure as much as possible nothing happens.
    The winter isn't a threat to you. The winter is only taking precautions because you threatened its membership.
    How many exercises or operations have you been on with any of the three? I've been on both with all three and there's lots of differences.
    The day Poland forgets its treatment at the hand of the Russians I may actually believe something you say.
    There's lots of differences between Europeans. There probably is with Russians. There is from what I've seen. The problem is you're assimilated into the Borg and don't even realise it.

15. YarS is a textbook example of Stockholm syndrome

He wears his chains lightly (for now).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk